I know he was a bit low class but damn I miss Peep

I know he was a bit low class but damn I miss Peep...

Attached: 70F3EFA0-0FBC-4714-B90C-72C0CFDC1195.jpg (1080x1080, 95.21K)

>be attractive white male
>make sad music
it's literally this easy to make it

Attached: ahh.jpg (850x476, 26.31K)

Crazy he would be so washed up right now if he was still alive

Making the music is the hard part
My voice sucks

Attached: 7F930A5F-CE91-45CC-A834-4887628BCEA3.png (1080x1094, 906.47K)

>be attractive
>go out of your way to look as ugly as possible
why the fuck did he do it bros he was such a hot guy??

Attached: 1636059168681.jpg (736x719, 54.4K)

You know I was thinking about this while listening to Nineteen.
>I'ma have a couple million when I'm 21
>Shawty told me that she thought that I was 21
>Now she want me even more 'cause I'm fuckin' young
>Hatin' on me, 24, you a fuckin' bum
He'd be 24 himself, what the fuck would he rap about once his youngness went away?
No clue...

he'd probably become a watered down version of himself unfortunately, just releasing more popish music

I love peep, love him, but you're absolutely right he was falling off even when he was alive. Still even if his music was ass it'd be nice to have him around, wonderful dude

He would be like lil xan
Essentially a joke

Do you think he would ever stop being a junkie? I think it was inevitable that he would die honestly.
He was not falling off when he died, not at all.
What makes you say that?
Lil Xan only had like 2 good songs, Peep had loads more and he really put the Emo Rap scene on the map (along with a couple people of course).
Lil Xan actually got clean so that's good

A big loss for music

I agree that if he didn't die when he did he would've died not long after that. If he had the proper people around such as management that weren't fucking him completely over and pushing him to his limits then I don't think he would've been using as hard as he was but it seems unlikely that he would've gotten rid of them ever.

he lusts after that grandma, 100 bucks.

Yeah, crazy that even the best outcome for his life wasn't too bright.
Talk about shining shortly but intensely.
What was your favorite songs by him?

I don't even like the guys music, one thing that annoys me though is everyone talking about "oh look drug addiction it was inevitable blah blah", completely ignoring the fact that someone (probably knowingly, judging by some of the stuff that was being said around the time) sold him pressed xanax laced with fentanyl and that's what killed him, yeah it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't popping pills, sure, but it's clearly a little bit more complicated than people want to admit.

i like tears, liar, beat it

trent reznor did the le depressed edgy young man shit at 28, he'd be fine

RIPEEP

Also just to add, the only people who take fentanyl deliberately outside of medical use are heroin addicts that either can't get actual heroin, or are just so addicted to heroin that it doesn't get them high enough anymore, or teenagers who got into their dying grandmothers medicine cabinet.

Point is its a shitty drug that no one actually likes, and it's kinda fucked up to blame somebody for getting laced xans and then saying "oh look they died because they were a junkie and would have been a junkie forever had they survived", you don't know what would have happened had he not been poisoned without his knowledge. If you get laced xanax, half a tablet or 'bar' could kill you in one, or even less than that if you're unlucky.

The problems that cause incidents like this are far more sinister and endemic to modern drug culture, it's not just a lack of self control on behalf of individuals like Peep. Just listen to any popular rapper nowadays, every other song references xanax. We live in a time where it's literally considered cool to take benzos, drugs that are prescribed for things like anxiety or sleep issues, just think about what that says about the current state of society.

you and all the wiggers who like this trust fund wigger garbage need to take a page from his book and OD on some fent

filteted