Is Frank Sinatra's "My Way" the most satanic song of all time?

Is Frank Sinatra's "My Way" the most satanic song of all time?

Attached: Frank-Sinatra-My-Way-50th-Anniversary-Edition-And-Sinatra-Sings-Alan-And-Marilyn-Bergman-Set-For-October-11-Release-900x425.jpg (900x425, 37.73K)

Carole King's "Tapestry" is the most heavenly album of all time xx

Attached: tapestry_front.jpg (1500x1363, 168.87K)

Funny you should ask that cause Aurelio Voltaire's song "Hell in a Handbasket" starts with the intro to My Way

Attached: schizophrenia-treatments.png (1333x1000, 254.12K)

typical roastie response

He didn't even write the song, blame the French woman who ordinally wrote it then. Interesting enough, this isn't the first time I've heard 'My Way'
as being one of if not the most evil song of all time and from a Christian which I assume OP is as well.

I don't get it, why is it satanic?

The concepts of free will and ethical hedomism are satanic according to mentally fettered christ slaves.

It has to do with pride, in Christianity pride is the worst sin one can commit, the most evil thing, because with pride God cannot enter in you for you need humility for that. Lucifer is said that create the sin in existence for having pride and by extension jealously after realizing that the second person of the Blessed Trinity, Christ, would be a creature of flesh and blood and as being of pure spirit Lucifer did not accept this so he infamously did not serve God and took 1/3rd of all angels with him to his own domain without God in hell.

So a song about your way, living a life thinking you know what's best for you without humility is evil; something like that.

Living a life on your own limited human understanding and pleasure seeking is a life of slavery.

christianity is a slave religion cope
>uh having pride and freedom and wealth and stuff is bad, you have to be poor and have a shit life like me
classic grift

Interesting (and checked btw).
Right now I'm in a phase in my life where I pretty much try to be prideful and only think about myself, because I've got hurt by other people too much in the past.
I wonder if I'm wrong, but to be honest I feel this is the only path without suffering...

kooky desert cult nonsense

>THIS DAMES DICK IS BIGGER THAN MINE!

Sometimes you just got to call a spade a shovel.

It's not a religion that praises poverty or not having good things but only warning having more and of those things can lead one astray from what's more important in life.
>inb4 eye of a needle saying
Christ said a lot things that were hyperbole but still needed to taken seriously such as cutting one's eye's out if it causes you to sin. No priest or pastor would tell you to do that but instead tell you pray for humility as it's one the greatest virtues any human being on Earth can strive and achieve for even non Christians; Socrates realize this when you realize the Oracle of Delphi was correct calling him the wisest man in the world but only because he realize the extent of his ignorance so he said he knew nothing, thus achieving humility or prudence as it's sometimes called.

Life itself is in many ways with suffering no matter what you do how you try to navigate it, suffering none can escape, most evidently in the fact everyone is going to die, you and me, our bodies are slowly failing us and all we can do is strife and extend our mortality so that's just how we humans begin our life. I sympathize with you in that a reasonable way to get through this crappy life is to be prideful and try to imamate how others hurt you, but the path of pride has it limits and ultimately will never lead to a sufficient life, other religions and philosophers have come to this conclusion. You can achieve all your goals, wants and desires, but if you have not love and friendship and forgiveness for you fellow human beings you cannot ever be satisfied with life.

This is just kinda my two cents as it will, i's no expert so take whatever is useful.

why did god make me so FUCKING horny?

The drive to have sex in of itself is not a bad thing but no human being anywhere on Earth should let that passion consume their life or control them because it's ultimately unfulfilling, look at the rumors of the Saudi Princes for instance, who already getting every sexual desire they an man could have in their life then ask their prostitutes to eat feces or commit bestiality because they can't get off otherwise.

But we knew that thousands of years ago.

Checked.

It looks like people were scared to check the troof.

Not sure if pride as the greatest sin is canonical. Sure it’s the theme of works like Paradise Lost but where in doctrine is that explicit?

Yeah, it's not something truly groundbreaking that people all over the world figured out but still it's a devastating thing for people who belong to the have not to accept. To level with you I'm horny almost all the time and I want to fuck a lot of women everyday but I know that won't fill that empty part in my heart and mind but because I don't have that experience how can I honestly say that I wouldn't want to reach that point near the finish line where I realize I need to succumb to degusting fetishes to get me off where vanilla sex would suffice? Life sucks a lot sometimes, and most definitely it is not fair at all.

Maybe try giving yourself what your body is asking for, become a father.

Well for one, I think you can find it in the Bible where Satan tempts Christ with pride at the core of the issue and all the time Christ responds to the temptations with God in mind. When Satan ask Christ to turn stones into beard Christ says that man shall not eat by beard alone, and later Christ says none shall tempt to the Lord our God, so throughout the temptation in the desert Christ rejects himself, his pride, and seeks only what God wants. I know there's a lot more instances I'm forgetting like that with relatively minor characters rejecting worldly pleasures but that scene in the desert always is ready in my mind.

I want to become a father it's just stressful and risky to be a husband to a woman who could take away half my life's income and work and take away our children and my property, I've seen the prevalence of divorce and unhappy families from all religions and Christian deminantions that's a nightmare I seek to avoid though my deep will be a father might overcome all that and through caution to the win and inevitably kneel at providence.