Favorite guitar chord?

For me it's A Minor

Attached: Am.png (300x320, 6.46K)

for me, it's C/G

Attached: CG-1.png (300x320, 7.02K)

Yah I bet that’s your favorite one to finger

I really like this one. Technically it's some weird F# over an augmented D major. This chord fits really well in a walkdown from Gmaj to Em

G, [this chord], Em
sounds very "important" or "whimsical"

Attached: snip.png (332x303, 6.46K)

LOLA
LA LA LA LA LOOOOLA

Suspended and augmented are not interchangeable terms.

very close,alternating between both is best

Attached: A-Suspended 2nd-A-x,0,2,2,0,0.png (200x200, 1.6K)

thanks, NERD. i'm still gonna call it what i call it. what are you gonna fuckin do about it? you gonna cry? you gonna pee your pants? you gonna piss and cum? you gonna shit, piss and cum in your pants?

:[

Mine is the secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord and then Leonard Cohen wrote a song about it and it was fucken shit and bored the Lord so he fell asleep and snored.

that's what you get for being a know-it-all

the concept of having a favorite guitar chord is absurd. Also if you're seriously using standard tuning in the year of our Lord 2022 then you are ngmi

it doesn't seem to be a real chord but e minor 9 is close

Attached: Untitled.png (718x279, 62.31K)

>open tunings

Attached: 788-7882414_sticker-other-wojak-brainlet-cerveau-moulinette-rare-brainlets.png (860x736, 318.7K)

well put, brilliant

Why are theorylets like this? Are they compensating for something?

Standard tuning can be used by many songs when you're practicing, faggot. Using any other tunings is really gay.
Open tunings are for math rock pseuds that wank their guitars like dildos.

Pure elegance. That's what this chord is.

Attached: Cmaj7.png (300x320, 6.67K)

I really don't get it, basic theory and how chords are built and named takes like 2 hours.

the real question is what are theorycucks compensating for when they ALL feel the need to correct everyone they come across, when in reality nobody cares?

this one is a lot of fun. plus you can walk it up the neck in lots of cool ways that coincide with open strings and quick hammer-ons