Doomy sabbath sucks. hard rockin heavy metal sabbath rules

doomy sabbath sucks. hard rockin heavy metal sabbath rules.

Attached: 1643300295818.jpg (1200x1200, 298.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8gkPn3Wyc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tapestry > all Sabbath honey xx

Attached: Carole_King_-_Tapestry.jpg (300x300, 63.74K)

doomy is best. If you really think "hard rokin heavy metal sabbath" better you should prefer Dio Sabbath to Ozzy Sabbath since Dio's voice is better for that genre, and also because Geezer's lyrics go best with doomy vibes.

I would if Tony Iommi didn't completely forget how to write a good riff on the Dio albums.

I like most Sabbath recorded and released. People who only like one specific part of Sabbath are pea brains.

The rhythm section was better during their early period up to around this point and showcased what made Ward/Geezer such a legendary backing to Iommi's riffs. The post-'70s shit sounds so phoned in in comparison.

sabotage borders on proto-thrash at times (Symptom Of The Universe). Tony's riffs were BRUTAL on this record.

You're on CRACK. he did some of his best and heaviest riffs during the dio years
>mob rules
>heaven/hell
>computer god
>children of the sea

>>mob rules
>>heaven/hell
>>computer god
>>children of the sea
snore

It's almost as if Iommi's best riffs are the doomy ones...

Don't mind me just a Born Again chad drunkenly staggering through the thread sniffing a nice fat line of flake.
youtube.com/watch?v=l8gkPn3Wyc8

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 31.95K)

>snore
you won't be snoring when i fuck your tight little asshole and shoot a load all over your turds while Dio-Sabbath blares in the background.

No, it's not as if that at all.

Born Again would have been great if it were released under a different name like they all initially wanted. It's a FANTASTIC super-group rock/metal record. it's a terrible black sabbath record.

I like every song on Born Again, the album only has two flaws to me: production is really muffled, clearly someone screwed it up; and most of Gillan lyrics didn't fit Sabbath well. Zero The Hero is the best example, complete dissonance between atmosphere and lyrics subject.

SWEET CHILD WITH AN INNOCENT SMILE
I'M GONNA FUCK YOU IN THE BUTT

What're you, fuckin gay or some shit?

idk, you wanna get your dinner mashed? dio sabbath rules, and i won't hear any of your garbage takes.

Why don't you go dig up Dio's corpse and fuck it

because i want you instead. Dio shall provide the sountrack to our lovemaking.

hot....

ahhh, go bite your nipples.