Bruce Springsteen

Thoughts?

Attached: Bruce-Springsteen-1980.jpg (917x600, 105.08K)

he's a fuckin JEW

No i think he’s like half Dutch half Italian

>Jewish?

Attached: blinded-by-the-light-body3.jpg (580x315, 29.55K)

Summer of 69 is his only good song.

The boss

his perfectionism was a boon when it came to live performances and a major drawback in the studio. the fact that it took 30 years for a GOAT artist like him to issue a proper live album (hammersmith) is crazy

Based

you raise a good point. HOWEVER, hammersmith is the live album to end all live albums so i can give him a pass this one time.

What is New Jersey?

Its like old jersey but new

Tony Soprano is alive & that's all I'll say towards that

it’s like springsteen’s middle earth

good one

why does he always sound like he's going to cry

so..........exactly what said?

He sounds like he's taking a shit xx

Attached: carole-king-3.jpg (640x735, 53.65K)

One of the most based men I knew was a fan until he saw him in concert and concluded he was an annoying fag, noting his wikipedia background. Dude trashed his father on stage.

What's that one song off Darkness on the Edge of Town where he really belts? I like that song a lot

that’s an exaggeration. he’s talked about how he and his dad never could see eye to eye on bruce wanting something more than working at the plant and losing his hearing, which happened to his father. they both seem to have been pretty difficult people with loads of issues, but bruce was never cruel or disrespectful. it’s a very sad relationship which never seemed to heal, not even after bruce became a star and multi-millionaire and had nothing left to prove

adam raised a cain?

also check out racing in the street 78 from the promise. it’s the complete opposite of the album version, an incredible performance