Phones in setlist and performance

>phones in setlist and performance

Attached: MER2017081302301152_aftershock1027-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 119.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpS_u5RvMpM
youtube.com/watch?v=iy4mXZN1Zzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old men should fuckin go be old stop trying to be not old fuck off

How do you phone in a setlist? What does that even mean?

Also James' voice hasn't been great in forever, soon as he started clean singing it was a whole different vibe

It's embarrassing seeing men over the age of 55 playing angst-ridden metal music for teens.

Metallica's music isn't teen angst music, maybe KeA and TBA but not in between

I WILL TAKE ON THE WORLD WITH SARAH

youtube.com/watch?v=gpS_u5RvMpM

Can someone ban this idiot?

anyone who unironically views metal as "angst ridden music for teens" is stuck into the mindset of a teen themselves

They should playing/making Load and Reload stuff really.

Too not adore Sarah Chang?

I will never understand this crowd.

I HATE YOU!

every metallica tour for the last 20 years:
>sandman, creeping, harvester, bell tolls, fade to black, fuel, sad but true, sanitarium, matters, puppets, roam, one, battery, seek & destroy
>alright lads that’s the setlist sorted

Yeah the type of person who categorizes pop-punk and metal as the same teenager music is doing some really lazy thought short-cuts.

Your mother was nice. She loved me.

You got this hangup, boss.

They played Fixxxer recently for the first time recently and James had a hard time singing it. I think that's probably why a lot of songs don't make it into the set.

youtube.com/watch?v=iy4mXZN1Zzk

I love Robbie Willoiams

that’s cool, you have to be grateful for every deep cut dug up by legacy acts these days. a lot of the load stuff is actually pretty heavy, even if there’s a good deal of awful boogie rock there as well

He is based.

If they made a new album with that slower heavier stuff it'd be much better than them still trying to thrash imo

Gotta figure at least half of their crowd is there only cause they know The Black Album, tons of casual fans at the huge expensive rock shows

An practical use of the term.

I may want sex with you.