Holy shit it finally clicked

holy shit it finally clicked

Attached: 94729456.jpg (820x820, 173.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS0C0FjLCJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It‘s shit and everyone was rightfully done with them at this point

Its real good, underrated.

Gothic cybermetalgaze masterpiece. Some of their best songs are in there. Some songs could be trimmed a bit though.

The only bad aspects are the over-compression, the choirs of Billys being a bit overlong. It's easily their best 2000s album.

Stand Inside Your Love should have been the biggest song in the world in 2000

Now, listen to the sequel.

Attached: machinasequel.jpg (400x391, 55.02K)

Yeah it's based
There wasnt any bad records in their original run

can't wait for the remaster desu

Attached: 1631394851624.jpg (1080x1618, 143.96K)

if Adore was released now it would be a number 1 album same with Machina

Flawed but great. Interested to hear the full Machina 1/2 track list but there’s already some good ones on YouTube.

Their best album. Their magnum opus. Their Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. Their SMiLE. Most SP "fans" hated it because they just wanted more bland, harmless college shoegaze pop-rock to smoke weed to. Machina was edgy, abrasive, and downright ugly at times.

that's what I love about it, it tears apart expectations and is just what it is

Hell yeah dude!

It took a while for it to click for me as well. Think I still prefer Zeitgeist to it, but they're neck and neck in terms of post-Adore albums for me. If it wasn't so fucking compressed it'd easily be my favorite post-Adore album. Hoping when the remaster finally comes out none of the fucking awful compression comes with it, and I can finally enjoy it for the beautiful album it is.

i'm torn with remasters. i never look forward to them or listen to the hype surrounding them until i've listened with my own ears. i've heard a lot of classic albums absolutely BUTCHERED by remasters that everyone else seemed to love.

the only reason I am really interested is I really want to hear Machina 2 full produced
I really hope the best for it

oh trust me, i hope it happens too. i'd be over the moon if i could add Remastered Machina 1&2 to my collection. i just ain't gonna hold my breath

OP here, glad im not the only one who saw the light.
have to credit this vid for getting me to revisit the album and give it a deeper listen, its a bit autistic but interesting stuffs
youtube.com/watch?v=VS0C0FjLCJo

Oh yeah I completely agree, definitely download Machina in FLAC if you haven't already bc it's 10 times harder to find the original master after a remaster comes out. I've listened to a TON of albums absolutely fucking ruined by remasters. The Pumpkins remasters that have been released are pretty good though, so I have high hopes for this. Hoping it's similar to Stone Temple Pilots remasters where it really opens up the album in terms of clarity and lets you hear shit you've never heard before. Even so, not holding my breathe on it and I hadn't even thought about it until I saw someone else mention how godawful the compression is on it.

I'm not sure if this album is The Final Cut or the A Momentary Lapse of Reason of SP's discography. It's really good, really underrated, and fans didn't ever show it the love that it deserved.

Attached: 48mqsj.jpg (640x349, 69.35K)

Zeitgeist is another victim of awful compression and thankfully it's slated for a remaster as well.

you happen to have a lead on where a fella could find an original master of Machina? are you implying there's a version out there without all the compression?

The remaster that really broke my heart was the hyped up anniversary remaster of Queensryche's Operation:Mindcrime. One of my favorite albums of all time, and the hype around the remaster was MASSIVE. Then I bought it and listened to it and felt like kms'ing myself.