How would you fix how Donda 2 is being distributed?

How would you fix how Donda 2 is being distributed?

Attached: jpeters_211215_4935_0007.jpg (1400x1400, 211.45K)

>Make a Stemplayer app
>You can either have to pay for each album or connect your stem player to the app to gain complete access for free
>You need a stemplayer to listen to the early versions, the app only gets the finalized version, so stemplayer users get it early, sorta.
>Kanye either starts signing people to release exclusively to the app, or does more frequent releases himself. Honestly I don't care which one especially if he's involved with every release
Literally thats it. I'd be perfectly okay with any of this gay shit he wants to pull if it wasn't so retardedly inaccessible and expensive.

>release it digitally on bandcamp
>option to buy it on CD or vinyl as well

What’s so hard about it?

what is the album cover

not even sure why it needs a cover. The damn stemplayer has no screen.

Attached: KW_Social_1080x1080_Kanyepost.png (539x539, 345.61K)

Fucking torrent it

I think at this point he‘s just testing how far he can go releasing absolute dogshit and people still calling him a genius

I wouldn't. The finished album will come out on normal streaming sites or least via a Stem Player app I have no doubt about that. The Stem Player rollout is for his fans who want to be and feel a part of the process. He saw the good feedback from his more loyal fanbase during the Donda 1 rollout and how the album evolved. Now we're getting patch updates and at least 2 more listening parties before the finished work wide releases.

You can not expect a man with untreated mental illnesses to make rational business decisions.

>stem shitter streams in 128kps
ngmi, bros

I don't know why but that made me laugh

This untreated mental patient is worth up near $10 B at the moment

So? Does he seem happy? The guys a mess. Quite frankly outta embarrassing to watch.

If he's so rich why does he feel the ned to publicly degrade himself to promote his albums

>DO I LOOK HAPPY TO YOU?!?

Attached: im-489062.jpg (1290x859, 218.28K)

Don't.

Increase the want.

WITH PIRATEBAY

Im not even going to listen to this shit

Telling kanye to fuck off

I mean yeah, the guy is extraordinarily talented but he is still fucking insane. Shit like the Stem Player is exactly the kind of nonsense you'd hear homeless schizos mutter to themselves on the bus but Kanye has the resources to actually make it reality.

just put it on streaming like a normal fucking artist? Lol

hype is dead for this stupid bullshit. normally kanye releasing a new album would be the talk of the town for music forums around the internet, and no one even gives a fuck

>charges upwards of a hundred bucks for a 30 cent but of plastic and pcb
>sells out in hours
>not a sound buisness decision
Why do redditors always get it so wrong?

Distribute it on 10 cassettes and leave them in random locations around LA. (or whatever city kanye lives in. I assume it's LA)

how the fuck is he gonna battle capitalism with this?