Music nerd tries to analyse punk

>music nerd tries to analyse punk

Attached: 1623413710179.gif (240x228, 771.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ni8KBhnebwE
youtube.com/watch?v=gXKDtkCzSCw
youtube.com/watch?v=WpTImmfPlik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Punk is just a fancy way of saying “shit”

my reaction Fantano's "opinion" on NegativeXP

Case in point
You can't add some 2000 word overanalysis on RYM about it so it's meaningless to you

Bro no one cares about negative xp. Incel shit will never take off

I don’t use rym and frankly reviewing music is retarded

don't care, it was fun to see the untalented "critic" seethe over some asian loser who pretends to be an incel for clout

That sounds really sad.

Attached: punkjustlosers.jpg (1176x496, 165.03K)

I don't know how anyone can like punk. It's just a worse version of rock; the only worthwhile genres are fusion genres.

Punk is the easiest to analyze because they play nothing but power chords, literally only the I and V. And it's a larp genre. Imagine turning 30 and still playing power chord songs. It's frankly embarassing.

Attached: 1644141367962.jpg (750x606, 64.19K)

Hahaha they literally dress like clowns so it was a comedy improv the whole time.

Punk is about speed

>when country pickers are sweep picking faster than you are physically capable of in 1975
The absolute state of rocklets.
youtu.be/Ni8KBhnebwE

Those were no ordinary players, user.
Atkins is a God among axemen, come on

>teenager tries to moralize the business world

Attached: Boog.jpg (1152x864, 241.23K)

I'm not a rockist
Do punk players sweep pick? I thought that was a metal thing, and punk rockers just played the same note but really fast

>Sex Pistols theoretical essay
>mfw Steve Jones just took a bunch of speed to create riffs

Attached: 9872492.jpg (984x1003, 68.24K)

Punk is high energy, unpretentious rock. Usually technical playing is not the focus but that doesn't mean the playing has to be bad. It's just hype music, music to run as fast as you can to. I mean you'd have to just hate fun (or rock, which is fun) to not see the appeal of youtube.com/watch?v=gXKDtkCzSCw
Even zoomies who watched that movie Baby Driver understand a song like that.

What about the more technical bands like Drive Like Jehu. Guitarists like John Reis are really skilled at rhythm guitar.
youtube.com/watch?v=WpTImmfPlik

This is dumd and gay.
This one is funner and better