GRIMES

Attached: 1517752403579.jpg (1499x2000, 576.07K)

Someone get her a tissue, she had a smudge on her face

Not this shit again

Again

Attached: images - 2022-02-19T171637.011.jpg (476x644, 35.7K)

It's clever desu

what?

I don't buy it, but it is clever.

It's metropolis robot, rough around the edges, can't do it right even with makeup.
(But you do do it "right.")

sucks

shinigami eyes and player of games fucking suck both sonically and lyrically. i know it's supposed to be a joke, but god damn why would she fuck up her last 'music industry' work in the most fucking horrible way? like it would've been a joke if it was at least a bit funny.
i really hope it's just another bad singles choice

Attached: Quest For Fire.png (531x296, 243.84K)

ugly, stupid, makes horrible music, what's there not to hate

I think the main thing is that women these days just aren't comprehending how unbelievably pissed off and disillusioned most men are becoming. That borked Eilish too. You'd be better off dying your hair blue and canceling people than making music worshiping your billionaire boyfriend or ridiculing men who are too depressed to work. But hey that dark souls shit was tight.

Like probably just nix any nephilim reference ever.

The grimes
She destroyed her cage
Yes
YES
The grimes is out

her monkey ears are ugly af

As I woman she's pretty inspiring because she proves you can be extremely ugly and still succeed

And it's been that way for a long time. But people like to make excuses. Same goes for being a slut.

Attached: vomit-vomiting.gif (317x498, 1.73M)

>how unbelievably pissed off and disillusioned most men are becoming
most men don't go into a seething incel rant at the mere sight of a woman. keep projecting, sperg.

this only exist in your head