Why is she so perfect bros?

why is she so perfect bros?

Attached: madonna.jpg (638x1000, 93.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBm5kzTYfNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dunno about that, ive only listened to her material from the 90s and didnt think it was anything special. if you can find an album thats just beautiful stranger over and over again id be quite appreciative

>perfect
You sure about that?

Attached: PRC_211526452.jpg (1200x630, 100.15K)

Her music was never anything special, she's as big as she is because of her personality and image.

>leftist
>whore
>mudshark
>trust fund kid
>pro choice
>no voice, only fancy moves
Dropped. No immoral scum in my discography simple as.

you don't like fun.

Britney, Rihanna, Gaga >>>>>>>>>> this dumb whore

I don't like my soul being sent to Hell, mate

Then just don't believe in Hell :)

youtube.com/watch?v=PBm5kzTYfNU

did they bone?

As someone who grew up in the late 90's, early 2000's, pop music was the uncool thing.
We were listening to rap and nu-metal.

Recently I've been watching some of her interviews in the early days and she was really funny and cool.

I still don't care much for her music, but she's a really interesting person and far from the thott I previously thought she was.

Still real.

Maybe in your mind.
In mine Hell is just existence.

Still real.

I guess, but I don't believe that liking alternative music lead here.

>but I don't believe that liking alternative music lead here.
To remove your idols from the pedestal is out of the question for you. And that's why you'll never find your way out.

The way out of what? Of this shitty website? Seems like you're stuck here with us

I don't have idols, I just enjoy the stars that shine brightest.

With her material being so wildy hit and miss, when she has a hit it's a real big hit

That's production staff shining a spotlight dude.

>That's production staff shining a spotlight dude.
I find that very offensive.
You shouldn't assume people are retarded just because their taste is different to yours.

Art and music is objective and dumb people like retarded shit that makes you dumber by placating your most self centered beliefs.

>Art and music is objective
Troll?

No it is but you choose to remain in hell with an iron clasp on the self centered belief that you're safe as long as you claim your most destructive thoughts are merely opinion.

are you okay? wtf does this have to do with pop music?