See this become a meme

>see this become a meme
>watch the music video
>mfw it's a fan video composed of scenes from an obscure romcom that the original artist had nothing to do with

Attached: mrkitty after dark.gif (444x620, 3.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpSEosi37gk
youtube.com/watch?v=n9RV2ONywvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah it's pretty weird how big the music video became, I was confused for a while as to whether it was a movie or music video for a while.

>Ferris Bueller's Day Off is an obscure romcom

That's not from ferris bueller's day off you embarassing condescending waste of space.
>huh huh my opinion is right cause i used green text

The Brat Pack thing didn't age particularly well.

It's an underrated John Hughes flick.

it's cause jennifer conolly is very hot

Streamer Paymoneywubby used it as interlude music on their channel and it became big.

>tifalockhart.gif

i sent my gf that video and she liked it so much we ended up watching the original movie together, its not bad
its not ferris bueller's day off, its career opportunities
youtube.com/watch?v=IpSEosi37gk

God I fucking hate zoomers

t. born in 2000

>obscure

Song is perfectly average low effort retro wave. Gets elevated by Miss Connelly's otherworldly beauty to something sublime. It just works. Works everytime. The whole world is up for watching a bit more of Jennifer.

This is your brain on being touch starved.
Anyways, if it's so low effort work up a better melody

I prefer this cover to the original desu desu
youtube.com/watch?v=n9RV2ONywvw

Eyebrow game was so strong in the 80's.

yes, featuring obscure underground indie actress jennifer connelly.

That gif has been posted on Any Forums since before you were old enough to cum

Melody? That song runs on this dominant 2 note bass line, which mercifully allows you to ignore that sad excuse for "melody". Actually, it's where most of those retro wave attempts fall short. Unable to come up with a decent melody. It's all atmo soup.

I was born in the same year it came out and I never saw it. It's not a cultural landmark like When Harry Met Sally or Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles.

>the music video
which one