Is he among the greatest musicians who ever lived? I think so

Is he among the greatest musicians who ever lived? I think so

Attached: Ryuichi-Sakamoto-10-sm.jpg (3000x2000, 634.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGs_vGt0MY8
youtube.com/watch?v=24bRSUeITXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that Julian Lennon?

Is that Chairman Mao?

yes

Disrespecting Sakamoto is not cool. It's quite lame.

>gets ass cancer for the 4th time
but yeah he's based

I feel like I've been listening to him my whole life yet I actually only started in the last 4 years

Attached: 1645855408232.jpg (500x375, 43.69K)

Why is this guys suddenly a big deal to millennial hipsters?

>suddenly
I've been obsessed with Sakamoto wince 2008 lol but okay

never heard of him

fuck off.

you first

you're an user. maybe you need a refresher of Any Forums. no one here knows or cares who you are. you've chosen to disrespect a musical legend. you've contributed nothing to the thread. this was your decision, you can't blame anyone for this. your opinion, whether or not you know who he is, whatever. it's meaningless. you'll never do anything as good as what he's done. yet you have this childish attitude. it's pathetic. you need to fuck off and/or kill yourself asap. learn to love music and learn respect. fucking child.

So instead of telling me a little bit about him you just tell me to fuck off? Wow, you sure showed me why he's a legend.

if you like music, genuinely, instead of being irreverent, you'd be curious.

Which I was. I stated I had never heard of him. You want me to lie and say I know his work?

>srespecting Sakamoto is not cool. It's quite lame.

Attached: 1644696211224.png (696x701, 67.91K)

don't be coy. you know you didn't intend to ask about him, you wanted to make a point of how hes not super famous or whatever, and grandstand about how you don't know about him. you're (presumably) a grown ass man who knows how to use the internet. if you actually wanted to know about Ryuichi Sakamoto, you would've googled him. but instead, you wanted to bullshit in this thread and disrespect his legacy. there's no point in lying, you and I both know what you meant by

>never heard of him

quit the bullshit.

>>srespecting
im drunk too, but you should always proofread your posts.

Obviously I could have googled him. I was simply giving you the chance to talk about an artist you're very passionate about.

can we say the same about he's glasses ?

>Is he among the greatest musicians who ever lived?
LOL.

But I do like his stuff.

Yes he's good but when it really comes down to it something like Aohex Twin is more groundbreaking in the grand scheme of things. He does what he does well, but it's nothing that new

>LOL.
what about this do you find amusing

no you weren't. you intended to disrespect him. if you wanted to give me a chance to gush about sakamoto, there are a million ways you could've done that genuinely.

He's no Mozart user, but he's very unique in the pop world and I like his music a lot.

>you intended to disrespect him
Mother fucker, are you gonna tell me a little bit about him or not? If I wanted to disrespect him I would have done so already.

i think as far as the modern world if music goes, he's a genius. it's impossible to innovate like the forefathers did. so i can't take "hes not mozart" seriously. comparing any musician to them is the equivalent to criticizing a writer for not inventing words and letters. it's just stupid and unproductive. at least ou like him though.
>are you gonna tell me a little bit about him or not?
no, i am not. look his shit up if you actually wanna know about him. from what i can observe, you're more interested in posting bullshit on Any Forums than you are music

youtube.com/watch?v=LGs_vGt0MY8
youtube.com/watch?v=24bRSUeITXc

>no, i am not. look his shit up if you actually wanna know about him
I wouldn't know where to start. That's why I want a fan like you to tell me about him. This is your cue to tell me. Do you even social skills user?