Do you actually listen to entire albums?

Do you actually listen to entire albums?

Attached: gaucho.jpg (474x474, 23.05K)

Yes

Nice.

Are you seriously asking that?

You don't?

I'm not exactly sure how serious i was honestly
I pretty much only listen to albums they're superior in every imaginable way

sometimes. but i will say, this album vs song thing is ridiculously stupid. contemplate why this may be.

If someone can write a song which is as rich and complex as entire album then that is an incredible feat and should be applauded, and certainly some musicians have accomplished that. But on the whole an album gives you a much more engaging experience, in my opinion at least.

>I pretty much only listen to albums they're superior in every imaginable way
And the only way to know that is to actually listen to the whole album at least once. So yes, you obviously do.

Yes, but only to fuck with my zoomer gf who baffles at the concept of albums.
I used to always listen on shuffle before.

Yes I am currently listening to albums, Steely Dan is particularly good at this format I've found

Most of them yeah. Though if I only like half or less of the songs in an album, I’ll just throw the songs I like in a playlist and not listen to the album.

That's the problem with albums, sometimes people throw a bunch of bullshit on them and half the songs are straight garbage.

There are days when I listen to Steely Dan's entire discography in one sitting

sometimes, but not always. there are times where you have to admit the record is just filler built around a single, but there are also albums that are meant to be listened to as an album and have a cohesive concept to them

I only listen to full albums, if I only enjoy one or two songs off an album I just won't listen to them at all

Depends on the album. Some albums really are just collections of songs.

Why, yes.
Yes I do.
Thank you for asking and have a great weekend.

Same, when I start listening to Steely Dan, I can't stop

You’re a king

brb gonna throw on Aja now