You trilogy dick riders are cringe as shit. this is by far his best work

you trilogy dick riders are cringe as shit. this is by far his best work

Attached: dawn-fm.jpg (600x600, 52.69K)

He seems based

Attached: weeknd wars.jpg (420x189, 18.78K)

not sure why he got in trouble over that lol

it's pretty decent but only cause he worked with more talented and interesting artists than himself

he did most the writing on all the best songs (out of time, sacrifice, here we go again)

>out of time
literally a cover
>sacrifice
ill give you that
>here we go again
pretty forgetable and bad tyler feature

cover of what
and yeah tyler added nothing. but you can't tell me with a straight face that the hook to here we go again isn't simply magical. basically everything is amazing. the harmonies, melodies, and production. i was so surprised by this song. i really wish tyler wasnt on it.

i like music bro. i dont know what to tell you. sorry

some old jpop song, the instrumental is the same not sure if he completely changed the vocal melody or not, i wish he had done more songs like gasoline

just played sacrifice again. max martin and abel are untouchable together. wow

unsurprising. japanese city pop is one of his favorite genres.

it really is his best song, imaculate production by swedish house mafia

the structure feels more like max than swedish house, but yeah they added a lot to the song too im sure. i don't know exactly what everyone did, but im willing to bet max came up with that guitar rift lol and swedish house did the sound design and drums

How did he get Jim Carrey on this lol

le epic based XD

only somewhat good because of oneohtrix point never

still a shit artist. he must still ripping off a-ha

ur late for your virtual english class pajeet

Keep militantly defending a pop star. Makes you really special.

>defending the weekend
cringe

I liked the first three tracks and Phantom Regret but the rest of the album was a bit of a let down because I thought it would be different but it was just his formula for most of the album again.