Isn’t she racist?

Isn’t she racist?

Attached: 86066564-CD13-438B-8B87-08EE566E9EB5.jpg (736x900, 77.88K)

Don't care. I just want to see her naked, whoever she is.

why would she be

Attached: 32c8bbd770255bcb3b7d318f5c51f7e8.png (488x608, 344.6K)

why?
story?

she used to wear burzum shirts or something to that effect when it was fashionable but she's a lib like the rest of them

Chelsea also listed Ayn Rand as influence before realizing that was not kosher. She/they is super annoying on social media too, had to unfollow her, same as Emma Ruth Rundle.

Never listened to this bitch just because back in 201x when I looked her up first thing that I saw was her being interviewed in a DUDE WEED magazine. Also didn't Fagtano try to rape her in an interview or something

she used to be cool, but now shes an insufferable try hard

>now shes an insufferable try hard
She always was, the key difference being that she used to make decent music before 2017, so she was tolerable as a result. Now she fell off and is annoying.

Are you a real person? Do real people actually use pronouns? Are you really that fucked in the head? God damn that is depressing how mentally retarded and slave like we're becoming holy shit.

>implying hiss spun isnt her best record

waste of trips

Attached: 1467633628865.jpg (600x600, 63.58K)

>HIss Spun
Mallgoth-core
Abyss is her best.

Attached: 1501368938580.jpg (1200x1046, 164.51K)

Yep.
I was snarking about her coming out as pansexual and she/they, amusing you couldn't distinguish that based on the tone of the rest of my post.
I prefer Hiss Spun to Abyss, but would take Pain is Beauty over either.

Wasn't she into Evola?

I saw her in Montreal in 2017. I was pretty high on speed but honestly the entire performance was mesmerizing, I mean really top notch. The entire band is great but she can really sing and commands an amazing stage presence

*bBBBBBrraaAaaaPpppppp*

If a girl you meet is her fan avoid her at all costs

God that would be so based if she was, I wish I had a racist gf

A Brazilian?

huh?