This is honestly a really good album, what are your thoughts anons?

This is honestly a really good album, what are your thoughts anons?

Attached: HL00690836_l.jpg (377x500, 110.04K)

I like twisted transistor.

10 or a 2-Way, Getting Off, and For No One suck. The rest are at least decent. The bonus tracks are better than most of the album tracks desu.

it's got some good songs, it's just not really a Korn album

the same
yes, its

For me, it's Korn 2.

forgot to put pic

Attached: korn2.jpg (500x500, 74.99K)

Well it's infinitely better than Korn 3 at least.

im just a huge fan of the industrial side

The bonus tracks shit on the entire album. Wtf where they thinking leaving these songs off of it?

Attached: 1628303815605.png (793x71, 8.83K)

It's not my favorite album but I definitely dig it. I kind of wish they'd try that approach again now that Head is back and they have Ray.

Issues was the last great Korn album. Anything after David leaves is complete trash.

He was the perfect fit for Korn. Their current drummer is too much of a metal drummer imo.

First Korn song I ever heard. It was a snippet of the song used as a ringtone on my sister's phone. One of those phones that had the little slide-out keyboard.

>no head
>ghostwritten by industry topliners
>basically just a pop album with downtuned guitars, every other interesting hallmark of their sound is absent
it's not a terrible album but it was the album that confirmed the band were creatively done and no longer a worthwhile musical force.

Except Untouchables is their best album

No.

It's pretty good. I had grown up and blow off most of this stuff as angsty teen music. Like the Freak on a Leash, I looked back and thought it was kind of lame. However, after giving it all a listen again, I do feel like this album and song stood out. A lot of their older stuff was less lame than their later songs. But this album is where quality, originality, and theme really mixed to make something that was kind of a cut above the rest.

>Untouchables is their best album

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

It does have its moments (Starting Over, Hold On, Innocent Bystander, and maybe Killing) but even Atticus Ross's production couldn't change the fact that the band was really tired and phoning it in songwriting-wise.

Trips of truth.