ITT: Times fantano was right

I understand Fantano isn't the most loved here. But let's post some times where he was not being retarded. I'll start.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 6.00.28 PM.png (1884x912, 2.19M)

Never, go away.

Isn't that the new Oliver Tree? My god that dude is horrible.

Attached: 1396245549211.jpg (656x732, 453.22K)

his hospice review was the only that ever changed my mind, but that was also years after it was a feels meme

MBDTF

Yep. It's garbage. He was completely right on this one.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.26K)

Fiona Apple's newest record
In retrospect his MBDTF isn't as offensive

nu kanye appraisals are such dogshit, dtf is clearly his best, and I say that with lr/cd having some of my favorite songs of his

tpab was also dogshit, gkmc unironically kendrick's only decent album. Clippng is also babby's first noise shit

Wrong, he rated it too high

his best is 808s followed by LR and CD

He was always right about Speeding Bullet and the Miley Cyrus album, but those reviews are even funnier now that both of those albums have a sizable contingent of unironic defenders trying to characterize them as wrongly maligned masterpieces.

he was right about Zomby

not death grips, daughters or swans for sure

daughters album was good, death grips were good, nu swans is less good but still good

DEATH GRIPS: THE MONEY STORE. PERFECT. FUCKING. TEN.

he wasn't right here, the score was too high

I also gave Sinner Get Ready a 10/10

[spoiler]Lingua Ignota suicide when?[/spoiler]

noisefags are hilarious. every noiseartist is babbys first because whats important isnt the musicality but how many years you have left after listening before you kill yourself from the tinnitus its supposed to give you

and Zomby was right about him

This asshole has never had good opinions. His taste is surface level mainstream pop and rap pap. He's been making these shitty videos since 2011 or so, and back then at least he tried to have some substance. This fucker has been coasting on his retarded sub-IQ, meme-loving moron fan base for over a decade. He needs to fade into the ether. Stop posting him.

These plus shitting on modern prog