Band says next album is going to be an ambient release for months

>Band says next album is going to be an ambient release for months
>Metal fans know to expect an ambient album
>Album releases
>It is ambient
>Metal fans are mad that it’s ambient and rate it a 0.5

How did we come to this accept this level of retardation from literal human beings, not monkeys.

Attached: B7004455-2E19-4E0E-B562-2D4C6AEEE531.jpg (554x554, 33.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPFgtzshqvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just because people knew it was going to be ambient doesn't mean they were going to like it. I don't even know or care about the band in question but your logic is completely stupid.

it's prolly "too ambient".
the previous one even when it went ambient it was more alienish and less tangerine dream ambient.

Learn reading comprehension dumbass, rating an album negatively just because it’s a certain genre and not because of the quality of the work itself is apelike behavior. I would get it if you hate the album because it’s not a good ambient album and elaborate on why this is, but retards saying it sounds like “Mass Effect loading screen music” just because you have no point if reference for a genre other than playing videogame in your fucking basement is not valid criticism. I don’t even think the album is that great, it’s a 6.6-7/10 decent Tangerine Dream/Lustmord worship

Responding to

Blood Incantation FUCKING SUCKS

I was kinda expecting it still having some metal in it, or like atmo metal shit but it's literally just a synth album. I'm not complaining because I like synth shit and it's an ok album but it's super weird

It would have been interesting if they combined this synth sound with death metal

Well they ran out of morbid angel riffs to knock off.

Also it’s even more hilarious that they put this shit out after trashing gatecreeper a few weeks ago. What a bunch of hacks

have you heard of deziredata?

youtube.com/watch?v=QPFgtzshqvE

I was expecting to develop the ambient ideas from their previous one and when I saw the artwork for timewave zero I thought I'm in for some unreal trippy album, I put it on and I just couldn't listen to it because I'm impatient for something to happen.

I thought that too for a while. Couldn't get in to Hidden History of the Human Race. But then I listened to Starspawn. That is a completely based album. I now withdraw all my previous hate for them.

Blood Incantation's metal sucks so their ambient probably sucks too

what sci fi book did they rip the cover from this time

>band says they are gonna gangbang my sister for months
>i know to expect my sister getting gangbanged
>sister gets gangbanged
>i dont like it and am mad

What the fuck is my problem?

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 62.55K)

>metal band makes non-metal album just to say "look how eclectic we are! we are totally not like other metal bands!"
fuck off with this shit. this is what side projects are for. there would be no backlash if this had been released under a different name, actually they would probably receive all the praise they were expecting. but no, they needed to show off how different and holier-than-thou they are. it's pure arrogance. their fans are right in shitting on them.

It's their fault for not changing the logo. The logo says
>whatever we might have announced, this is very much not an ambient album.
But what d'you expect. musicians generally are complete retards when it comes to any other creative aspect. Meaning them's the monkeybrains.

Your sister gets gangbanged every other day. You should expect it.

i dont have a sister

Oh yeah you do.

Its shit ambient idiot
Metal fans are far more open minded than poptimisms or indie rock tards
>dungeon synth doesn't count
it does