Were they trans?

Were they trans?

Attached: 3600.jpg (1200x1200, 229.75K)

Yes. And openly satanic. Pretty sure they admitted to raping a kid, too; but everyone just assumed it was edgelord posturing.

Non-Binary
Nah they got raided cause of it but they was innocent

I knew this idiot
HE was a ridiculous narcissist whose big thing was to be as edgy as possible, and yes that included sick shit with kids including his own.

Maybe maybe not but they were right about pandemics even though it sounded crazy at the time

it wasn't cp. he had a video of fake bdsm that the authorities found and tried to prosecute him for it.
he probably was a nonce tho

A nonce, for attention
Think about that

There's only one person in OP.

OI WONT
*stomps feet*
DISSAPLIN
*stomps feet*
OI WOOOOOOOOONT

This. sued Rick Rubin and won for injuries that occurred during a ritual/the recording of a love and rockets album.

How did you know him? Do you have any proof of what happened?

He was a fixture in SF in the early 90s, and a complete fuckup - MDMA-glazed-stupid and a gigantic leech; "DONT LET GEN STAY AT YOUR PLACE"
The children shit is in the public realm, pic rel not digging for more. Knock yourself out.

Attached: Throbbing-Gristle-album.jpg (1008x1008, 119.3K)

He identified as “pandrogynous” so not trans, no.

He was really just a straight guy that was into freaky shit. His girlfriends were all babes, and he was still dating young chicks in his older, full-bridgetroll years.

His daughters are spilling the beans about how utterly evil he was now that he’s dead. Read Cosey’s autobio for details on how fucked he was.

Rabbitr0n that you friend?

Have his daughters accused him? What of?

I want to hear this story.

From what I heard he tipped a vending machine and it fell on him, on rubin's property
Typical gen behavior

One of them has a blog and started some kind of organization. From what i gather he raped them and other kids.

This was reported by MTV in 1998 and i forget what interview i had read over the years that mentioned it being a ritual. Probably candles or some shit started the fire.

>In June 1998, P-Orridge won a $1.5 million lawsuit against producer Rick Rubin and his American Recordings label for injuries sustained while trying to escape a fire at Rubin's home in April 1995.[124] According to P-Orridge's attorney, David D. Stein, P-Orridge was staying at Rubin's home, as a guest of Love and Rockets, when the fire broke out. P-Orridge tried to escape the house by crawling through a second-story window and fell onto concrete stairs. P-Orridge suffered a broken wrist, broken ribs, and a pulmonary embolism, as well as a shattered left elbow that, according to Stein, prevented P-Orridge from playing bass or keyboards. They remained in hospital for a total of ten days.[124] The jury found that the liability for the fire rested with Rubin and American Recordings, and awarded P-Orridge US$1,572,000 in compensation.[125]
from wikipedia.

Wow.
I knew about the fire from the Sweet F.A. album, but I had no idea how it happened or that Genesis was there.

>the liability for the fire rested with Rubin

So how the fuck did the fire start?