TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

post underground music by LGBTQIA+ artists ill start

soundcloud.com/foxconnmusic/vitaminremixmaster

Attached: 48271937918728931893.jpg (960x960, 52.46K)

when you post threads like these in websites like this you do far more harm than good
of course transgender rights are human rights, but that is not the language that will resonate with most users of this website
in fact, self-righteousness just make them hate you and the people you’re trying to defend even more

this sounds smart until you consider the prevalence of kpop threads here. ram it down everyone's throats until they grow up imo

Based . OP have you ever realized nobody gives a fuck if your trans, just gtfo out my face ur annoying

Second this OP. Do you expect people to respond positively to this constant browbeating?

>muh optics

i just can't call a dude in a dress she
sorry bud

BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US BRAINWASH THE MASSES UNTIL THEY ACCEPT US

dont care you're agp

holy shit seethe my brother in christ

Human rights do not exist

we hate kpop stans and we hate trannies

Supporting transgenderism is cruel, do better.

You will never be a woman.

it is always annoying when someone uses their identity to push their music, especially when the music is mediocre. if you care about the craft, the craft should not be secondary. this applies to everyone, not just the lgbt+ community.
I just checked that song out and god it is boring. you can hear artifact compression on the pitch shifted vocals, barely touched up drum loops, it's a minute and a half long for christ's sake. do you want me to listen to this because it's good and compelling and worth listening to, or do you want me to listen to this because it's made by someone who's trans?

support trans artists if you want to consider yourself an ally

>or do you want me to listen to this because it's made by someone who's trans
That’s why the op made the thread. To shill their garbage and pretend it’s worthwhile. Good job calling it out, I will never listen

>ITT: blind tokenism
Gay.

Support artists you like and stop caring about their sexuality...

While you chuds cope and seethe I want you to remember some of the greatest artists of the 21st century are trans

Laura Les of 100gecs
Phoebe Bridgers
Ariel Pink
SOPHIE
Arca
Vektroid
Dorian Electra
Ecco2k

You cannot take that away from us, art is for everyone, especially the oppressed

I will concede that Trans people can have animal rights but not human rights

Me, me, me, look at me, give me attention! Im a huge, gay, faggot nigger!

If moot still ran Any Forums there would be a global wordfilter on "tranny" a long time ago by now blue boards are in theory supposed to be worksafe and slurs are not worksafe

No I don't have any music to post

YWNBAW

>we hate trannies
Hate is strong. We feel bad for them and want them to realize hormone therapy osurgeryr are bothterrible options. Just live the Twink life.

Lol if you put all those people in a room with instruments and told them to create something they would just look at each other and argue. Almost totally people who make music on computers

Wow, I guess personal identity qualifiers equate to good music

m00t got arrested for CP just like most trannies and trannylovers do

I am much more interested in supporting good music made by people who happen to be queer or trans, than queer or trans people who happen to make music

>This thread
>Already 27 replies
>16 posters

Good b8

>I only like them cause they're trans
How do you think that makes these artists feel? You don't like them for their music... If I were one of these trans artists, I'd question if I have any actual talent. I'd question if my fans actually like my music.

>LIKE MY SHITTY MUSIC OR YOURE A TRANSPHOBE! AND ITS MAAM!

funnily enough, out of all the artists you've posted here, the only good ones are sophie and arca, and all their best music was before they came out lol.

we have to support trans talent
we're getting killed in the street
the greek government killed SOPHIE, i will never forget

it would also be nice to remind everyone that if you spend so much time and energy stewing in vitriol over what strangers do with their lives and their pursuit of happiness instead of thinking about what you can do to improve your own pursuit of happiness, then there is something very very wrong with your mentality and the longer you let it go on the more it will only ruin your own life

>trans rights are human rights
so then why even say "trans rights" if there's no difference. that doesn't make any sense.

>plan to get a drink with a girl i used to bang
>she tells me she's bringing her girl friend
>think "cool, maybe i can get a threesome"
>it's literally just a fucking sassy fat gay dude wearing a bandana (aka a self-described """transwoman""""
>they're annoying as fuck, saying obnoxious shit but i can't even banter back in fear of being accused of transphobia

I never hated trannies until this moment. They're literally just annoying gay dudes with a pass to act as annoying as shit

>we have to support trans talent
>trans talent
what was posted in the OP is not talent by any stretch of the imagination