People calling Isaac Wood of Black Country, New Road a trust fund kiddie

>people calling Isaac Wood of Black Country, New Road a trust fund kiddie
>turns out he's a working class skate rat
youtu.be/rFf080PPYsE
Isaac was just too based for them.

Attached: 9F56370B-9638-4567-8E9C-6B8EBCB503BF.jpg (1280x591, 89.49K)

very cool, Isaac

>trust fund kiddies cant skate

How do go from the OP pic/video to THIS???

Attached: F7DB563C-D121-49F7-A684-3810025707EC.jpg (591x1280, 166.6K)

Can't wait for him to come back in a Skate Punk band

weekly estrogen injections

Art School

OP is retarded, actually most skaters are trust fund kids larping working class

Wow he is fucking trash at skateboarding

this, I've never met a skater that was actually poor

BCNR members (including the bros) are more attractive than everyone on this board. The soi meme is just a cope

Really? Every skater I've met is poor, comes from a shitty family, or is from the hood.

A decent skateboard costs like $120 these days all set-up. Momma crackhead isn't gonna buy that for her kids. Most skaters have always been middle class or above. The roads and sidewalks in the hood are too shitty to even skate on.

Also all the best skaters I ever knew were rich kids whose dads would drive them to a private skatepark every weekend and pay for their membership. A place where coaches helped you learn how to skate big obstacles.

Everything about this band repels me

this. it makes sense now why those surf, skate clothesand shoes are so expensive and with an high end-"trendie" appearance
fpbp
i bet those girls (excluding the jap one) have something to say about it and the firings of him and the former vocalist
he'll extrapolate art school to the skate subculture
>BCNR members (including the bros) are more attractive than everyone on this board.
nice faggotry projection
>The soi meme
shit music "meme"
ftfy
>is just a cope
the typical no-argument
Nice try, BCNR guy
/thread
>would drive them to a private skatepark every weekend and pay for their membership. A place where coaches helped you learn how to skate big obstacles.
kek
elaborate the musical and non musical reasons please, if you can

Attached: camel.jpg (605x605, 156.99K)

>t. Ugly

dilate!

autofellate

I thought skaters were more dead-middle class latchkey kids, not trust fund-tier but also certainly not poor

>this. it makes sense now why those surf, skate clothesand shoes are so expensive and with an high end-"trendie" appearance
A pair of dickies costs less than ten dollars at Wal-Mart and you can buy a pack of tube socks for a dollar and a pair of vans for thirty dollars