Opinions?

opinions?

Attached: 63464363.jpg (720x725, 102.04K)

shit thread shit band shit album
sage

edgy as fuck bro

This band's "resurgence" has only been promoted by redditors and anthony fagtano who appeals to zoomers. If anything the edgy one is you, because this album is designed for 14 and 15 year olds in the mid 2000s. It's literally just empty nostalgia, move past that and it's a pretty bad album

except there's a lot of people who like it

10/10 it's ok

Yes because of reddit and because fantano told them to. They're literal sheeps

or because people just like the way the album sounds and the songs

title track is the worst thing i've ever heard, but otherwise good album.

three cheers is better

I don't understand the appeal. Three Cheers is Pretty fun to listen to but the vocals on this make me physically cringe.

doesn't mean it's good. and it's not

good and bad is subjective

Enjoyable vs. not enjoyable to you is subjective. Whether the album is an important/groundbreaking work of art is not really. This album is not important or groundbreaking, which is what I mean by "good". If that's not what we mean by good, what's the point of even talking about music? We'd just be talking past each other and every conversation would just be ended by "well I like it and you don't like it." sounds boring

the album doesn't have to be groundbreaking for people to enjoy it

It's no Three Cheers. Three Cheers is one of the best pop punk records of all time.

Attached: 81vr2WI+qeL._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 359.69K)

Its ok i guess. Not my style of music. A lot of the appeal is 2000s nostalgia and fashion

or just good songwriting

can you read? i never said bad art and popularity are incompatible. this is typical in fact

>bad art
that's just your opinion, good and bad is subjective to each person

wow you really can't read. i said in my original post what I mean by "bad" is not groundbreaking, which is not really subjective. I also argued that this is the only productive definition of the word "bad" if we are to discuss music at all. not sure how to make it any clearer to you

Pales in comparison to its predecessor

how does being good or bad related to being groundbreaking or not anyway