Hehe this kinda shits on Nirvana's entire discography

Not to mention it was released in 1988 and sounds way more current.

Attached: Pixies - Where is My Mind.jpg (469x465, 71.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0EL-0gnMhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's amazing how nirvana still causes so much seethe

There's a sunshine-y ukulele cover of this song in an ad for a weight loss app. Frank Black is an embarrassment. At least I've never heard Cannonball or Safari in a pharmaceutical commercial.

Attached: 6a00e55392afe18833010535d17f1d970c-800wi.jpg (800x1197, 238.69K)

Based kurt dabbed on everybody and then offed himself making people seethe for ages to come

Without Pixies there would be no Nirvana.
Ah yea, they are more popular without even trying. Cope harder.

I'm not a pixie fan. but most '80s underground rock has aged better than nirvana.

In fact almost all American rock was underground. Only glam metal was popular

They put a Phoebe Bridgers cover of Gigantic in an ipod ad a few years ago too

kek

>I was trying to write the ultimate pop song. I was basically trying to rip off the Pixies. I have to admit it. When I heard the Pixies for the first time, I connected with that band so heavily that I should have been in that band—or at least a Pixies cover band. We used their sense of dynamics, being soft and quiet and then loud and hard.

Attached: 20vaj0v2fj781.jpg (315x315, 46.79K)

yeah i remember that. in like 2015. vividly remember watching some nfl game or some shit, and then the ipad commercial with gigantic comes on and i was like "dude wtf"

>Without Pixies there would be no Nirvana
So. It's still interesting that nirvana causes so much butt hurt. Y u mad.

He was the one who eternally seethed even till his death

they were running ipod ads in 2015?

youtube.com/watch?v=P0EL-0gnMhs
Yeah
I could only find the japanese version of the ad but they aired the same exact one here with English text

lol holy shit it really is phoebe bridgers

How shocking. She is an industry plant!

>stating facts
>seething
Why should I? Kurt said so. You're the only one seething, and for illogical reasons.

They didn't even try and they made the best album of all time, tryhards everywhere will never let it go

Getting in an ad doesn’t really signify that, but you’re right.

Am I the crazy one for liking both bands without feeling the need to shit on one or the other and act like I'm better than everyone else for it?

Kurt would agree with you. He loved Pixies. Gouge Away inspired Nirvana's song structure

The lead singer is a transman, he looks great and the music still sounds great. Chuds get fucked

Does fromis_9 hate each other?

user, they're not mad. Stop assuming EVERY post on this website I meant to start a debate/argument. Zoomers like you are ruining this site. Actual "discussion" used to be pretty common here.

No. You're doing it right, and members of both bands would like you to like both. Kurt loved Pixies and Pixies loved Nirvana.

>The lead singer is a transman
Lol. I can actually see it. Maybe his time in Puerto Rico in the 80s was really for some experimental surgery to tpart of his forearm into a penis.