“My dad calls me a liar and a traitor. He calls me fat and tells me that my mom says I’m fat...

“My dad calls me a liar and a traitor. He calls me fat and tells me that my mom says I’m fat. My dad screams in my face when I’m sleeping and punches the bed. He tells me that he has murdered people.” Orrin writes that his father has also threatened to murder Dalle’s boyfriend Gunner. “My dad said he was going to murder, shoot, and kill my mom’s boyfriend Gunner. I am scared he is going to hurt to kill them.”

Hommebros... I think i can't support Joshua anymore. Toxic masculinity and misogyny have no place in heavy metal community.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-01-29-at-6-37-14-pm.png (1582x822, 494.46K)

Josh Homme was always a fucking asshole, dude. lol

so fucking based

>Toxic masculinity
this isn't "le toxic masculinity' this is the behavior of a psychopath.

source?

homme is fat so he is allowed to call people fat, its fat culture.
i am also fat

Honestly this is pretty standard shitty dad stuff.
>My dad calls me a liar and a traitor.
Everyone has been called a liar by their parents.
>He calls me fat and tells me that my mom says I’m fat.
You're probably fat.
>My dad screams in my face when I’m sleeping and punches the bed.
I assume this is just describing how Josh wakes the kid up in the mornings. Josh probably thinks it's funny.
>He tells me that he has murdered people.”
My grandfather used to tell me that he was going to rape and kill me every time I saw him. I knew he was joking though. It's called being an edgy tryhard, there are edgy tryhards in every generation.
>“My dad said he was going to murder, shoot, and kill my mom’s boyfriend Gunner. I am scared he is going to hurt to kill them.”
Murder, shoot, AND kill??? This guy's in trouble for sure.

good times create weak people. josh homme is doing his kid a favor.

come on, how can you hate that cheeky smile?

irrefutably based

Based Josh

Probably relapsinghard right now since Mark died

stupid fat kid

dude's a legend.

Dickriding of the highest degree

>believing anything a woman says in a custody dispute
and on top of that this inb4: "it was the kid that said it!!!". Its called coaching.

>Toxic masculinity and misogyny have no place in heavy metal community.
good bait

I only like a couple songs by QOTSA and I think Josh is an embarrassing manchild. Just calling the situation like I see it.

when you're rich and talented you get that right

>yeah son i'm going ro RAPE you! Haha sike!! You can put on your pants now

>that time when he kicked a photograph during a show just for the sake of it
Yea i understand he might be a little edgy

>In August 2021, Orrin Homme writes, “Joshua Homme, myself, and [Queens of the Stone Age] Dean Fertida were sitting on the couch and my dad Joshua Homme reached over and grabbed my private parts even when I told him to stop and kept saying ‘Balls’ over and over.”
kek, based dad