Black coworker thinks he's hot shit and is always snidely making fun of me but always saying "it's just banter bro haha...

>black coworker thinks he's hot shit and is always snidely making fun of me but always saying "it's just banter bro haha we good"
>always dabbing on what he thinks is my music taste
>I've never told him what I listen to but he always says shit like
>"haha wyte boi prolly lissin ta some shit like *NSYNC or Backstreet Boys"
>finally get the balls to show him some music I like so he will shut the fuck up
>play him the latest Fontaines D.C. song 'I Love You'
>he sees the title
>"haha I knew it wyte boi lissin to dat gay luv shieet fo wyte wimmin"
>just listen to it DaShawn
>he listens to it
>after it is over he smacks his lips and says
>"aight wyte boi shit ain't bad. but i finna have a problem witchu cuz dis shit right heeyur is racissss. dey be appropria'in MY culture. like dey be sayin finna n shieeet but he 'ont even know how ta say it right n shieet. like why u gotta be appropria'in black culture as a wyte man n be sayin finna n shieeet."
>had to explain to this nigger that Fianna Fáil is an Irish political party and that Fianna means soldier or warrior and that Fine Gael is another political party and that Fine means family
>"well it still be cultural appropria'in n shieeet cuz ppl be hearing finna n shieet n den dey be thinking uh black pipo not dis gay Irish shieeet. man fuck wypipo y dey always gotta be stealin' shieeet from black pipo."

Attached: 72F82078-F51C-471C-A966-D32CC637C74A.png (2436x1125, 3.77M)

>/r/whitepeople

GB 2/pol/ you weak bitch

Every black man I have ever met acts like he is the arbiter of musical taste solely because he is black. The irony is rap is dogshit.

They only act that way around boys with low self-esteem

>boys with low self-esteem
So themselves.

Grow up

>/r/whitepeople

Attached: k94afxuxxgx21.jpg (720x720, 67.66K)

samefag, did I hit a nerve?

> white people

Attached: f8kqgsut8dz71.png (1265x761, 271.46K)

Hit a nerve did I, Mr. Samefag?

Nice blog post faggit

Attached: 1645770622800.jpg (600x597, 41.55K)

>NOOOOO I AM NOT MAD THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT AND THINK THEY ARE THE ONLY CULTURE TO EVER EXIST

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 79.7K)

No, I wouldn't expect a nigger samefag like you to be able to read anything above the level of an AAVE tweet.

That's a good story you've made up OP

And then everyone clapped.

And then everyone clapped

>>had to explain to this nigger that Fianna Fáil is an Irish political party and that Fianna means soldier or warrior and that Fine Gael is another political party and that Fine means family
>>"well it still be cultural appropria'in n shieeet cuz ppl be hearing finna n shieet n den dey be thinking uh black pipo not dis gay Irish shieeet. man fuck wypipo y dey always gotta be stealin' shieeet from black pipo."
I'm only willing to believe this because African Americans are some of the most insular people on the planet, and that is especially true when it comes to music.

>Any Forums isn't majority non whites
Late.

Nice gaslighting attempt.