>Puts ads in the middle of your classical music
>Makes you pay to remove the ads that weren't there before they put them there
>Slowly habituates you to a worse life
>Tracks as much information about you as possible
>Spams you with the newest covid scam
>Promotes black people over white people and all others
>Singles out pro-white content and removes it and the white people who make it
>Gives you pennies if your song gets 1,000 plays

I'm having a real dilemma about whether I would rather die or put my music on here. I hate Google, globalism, and America so much. I am American by birth and "real American" by race but our companies and government are destroying all cultures with this homogenizing corporate trash. Other countries should ban youtube and poisonous American influences. That being said, it seems like the only way to scrape by as an independent musician without just getting lucky is to combine meager revenue streams from a variety of these unconscionable sites, possibly including dancing to the tune of algorithms, click bait, and trends? Is it worth using youtube to try to build a following in order to gain a bit of social influence to try to get people using Odysee? I know Styxhexenhammer666 makes Odysee exclusive videos and maybe ones for other sites. He's a big time news/politics guy but that's not the kind of thing that drives real cultural change. Alternative sites will need people like passionate music fans of subcultures and smaller genres, or fans of "youtuber" type people in order to compete. I wonder what ever happened to the underground ethos in music. Everyone's shamelessly on board with big tech now. I even see metal bands self-censoring. And God forbid you make a song that is opposed to Youtube's political views and it isn't cryptic enough. They can remove you for any reason or no reason and it is likely that no human will even be involved. What can we do?

Attached: 8gzcr6RpGStvZFA2qRt4v6.jpg (650x365, 13.4K)

>ad block
/thread
Also, TL;DR.

>He doesn't have uBlock Origin
You deserve this

This right here.
Now how do I block ads on the YouTube phone app?

I have a telephone. Fuck you individualists, anyway. The problem is not me disliking something. This effects the whole world for the worse.

RIP Aghdam
Hail Kaczynski
Do u dare?

Attached: DaOVEqyWkAAzN14.jpg (1600x1067, 203.56K)

>scilence
Was this intentional?

Sucks to be you then, phoneposter. Learn how to use a computer and use your wagies or neetbux to buy one.

You deserve this because you are white

still waiting on an answer for this. it's fucking annoying being sent a link and looking it up on the computer bc i don't want to be force fed a fistful of unskippable ads

I'm Asian, but I've considered myself as a banana, so thank you anyway.

>Promotes black people over white people and all others
Why do you care about this?

I just keep closing the video until the ad goes away. Yt vanced exists but i dont care

You either don't get it or are intentionally missing the point.
You deserve to be removed from my country for being anti-white.
I'm white. That's someone else. Why don't you think am Asian could care about the oppression of white people by Youtube?

I hope every Any Forums tourist on Any Forums stubs their toe today.

>You either don't get it or are intentionally missing the point.
White people deserve it. They cause all the wars in the world and think they own the world. Time for some balance.

On Android there's NewPipe but you gotta get it off of FDroid or Github

>oppression of white people by Youtube
Holy kek lmao
Do you want more representation on youtube sweaty?

I'm not Jewish and I'm not swayed to self-destruction by anything nor will I ever be. If you said this to my face I would literally kill you.

I want total war against Google.

S-sorry a-a-non! Please forgive!!!!!

Then it's me who's oppressed and not you. If you're not anti-racist, you're racist. Enjoy your time in Hell. God is Love.

White priviledge, violence, and vulgarity talking.

>I'm not Jewish
Opinion discarded