What do you think of tiktok thots using your favourite song in their videos? Does it ruin the music?

What do you think of tiktok thots using your favourite song in their videos? Does it ruin the music?

Attached: y7RX45Y13PfPQiYTlEvIqneYfoA9u1cFv_px1zL7cCE.jpg (640x1138, 74.86K)

don't mind

GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL SEXY!!!

good morning

>thing gets ruined for you only because you saw some retards enjoy it or use it
if this happens to you you're probably not even better than them yourself

it does but i can't complain much since all songs that i like that go on tiktok are mostly rly known songs and not that underground.

can't play an instrument
>can't sing
>don't know basic music theory
>listen to dogshit bands with horrific singing like black country gay road, bob dylan, mountain goats for the 'relatable' lyrics

Why yes I am a music expert. How could you tell?

what the fuck is TikTok thots

its clearly copyright violation. I hope the thots are sued, their lives destroyed and tiktok is shut down.

The absence of war concubinage is why so many women are whores today

Attached: Bip2KKr.jpg (720x1280, 563.37K)

Somehow Kendrick is NOT tiktok-core and will never be so I'll be fine

How are Bob Dylan lyrics relatable

yeah it does

Don't care at all. In fact, if tiktok thots started dancing to music like Pere Ubu or This Heat then that would be B A S E D

id like to see them try dancing to Peter "PITA" Rehberg's 11-minute power ambient masterpiece "Untitled (A3)" off the 1999 album "Get Out"

Why would I care. The things you people seethe about

Worst when it's a song you made

I'm not on tiktok so perhaps I haven't seen it yet but I haven't seen any videos elsewhere of tiktok "thots" twerking to xanopticon

is she single?

im not on tiktok. literally why would anyone care. tiktok is shite anyway. and im not so tasteless that id find my favourite songs on there

Attached: post-binge regret.jpg (225x201, 10.5K)

don't care about titktok in general