Birdman is 53 with no fans and still hasn’t given up on his dream of being a rapper

Birdman is 53 with no fans and still hasn’t given up on his dream of being a rapper.

Attached: A196E619-1D88-466C-86C8-94C76128E288.jpg (750x762, 409.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/epYKVcHrVr0
youtu.be/TwOhXvNiByY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its because he's gay and this is how he pulls young boys.
true story.

Imagine being a rapper when dudes like bruno mars exist and can sing perfectly live while doing choreographed dance routines for 2 hours a night. Yeah let me speak my fucking rhymed ideas at you like you're a toddler who likes nursery rhymes. Oh also my only ideas are smoke weed make money I have the cumholes now because I'm good at writing nursery rhymes. It's almost as embarassing as being an aging 'punk muscian' still playing power chords and 'singing' nasally and stupid after age 30.

Attached: 1644647338740.jpg (886x809, 183.51K)

Feel like shit just want Birdman to slobber all over my sweaty barse t b h.

white culture critiques itself is more progressively.

Schizopost there but you’re on to something, which is that most rappers don’t/can’t do live shows without a backing track and hypemen filling in lines even though their only responsibility is to rap.

Meanwhile you have metal bands like maiden and priest where the lead singer is 70 and singing whole shows powerfully plus the other band members are all harmonizing live. It’s so hilariously more advanced

my feeling is that almost all live music is garbage and people fool themselves into going to these things for superficial reasons anyway so people easily overlook this.
the fact that this isnt brought up more frequently in regard to electronic music & rap "concerts" is actually the giveaway on this, it's just so obvious if you aren't an NPC pleb

Disagree. There are plenty of songs that are better live than studio.

youtu.be/epYKVcHrVr0
youtu.be/TwOhXvNiByY

yes, this is true.
notice how focused on the lead singer and arbitrary facts about the band that dont reflect the real reason why you came to the concert in the first place: well-produced studio recording of songs you will actually pay more to hear worse versions of in an uncomfortable environment.
but you get to see the celebrity!
it's pack mentality and icon worship at the end of the day.
live music is for retards.

if this is ever the case, it's because someone did a bad job on the recording.
all recorded music was live when they recorded it.

But some people get dogshit producers that butcher the music and are better live. Plus actual professional musicians will make different live arrangements. And obviously improvization. I think you are right for normies but certainly not other musicians who notice these things. And the real music autists go to jazz clubs.

my response is that "different" doesnt always mean better, in fact more often than not it is worse.
live music is only good for things like jazz and background ambiance.

Maybe in rock music but that's because the bands are mediocre. Pop and country both can be much better live. Personally I would rather watch pro shot recordings of live playing over listening to the album. George Jones, Chris Stapleton, Merle Haggard, Stevie Wonder, Jamiroquai all better live than on album.

>Pop and country both can be much better live.

country sucks regardless, pop maybe, but it's because it's inherently superficial anyway and it kinda feeds off that energy.

can't play an instrument
>can't sing
>don't know basic music theory
>listen to dogshit bands with horrific singing like black country gay road, bob dylan, mountain goats for the 'relatable' lyrics

Why yes I am a music expert. How could you tell?

are you saying that's me?
i don't like any of that shit and I can play just about every instrument.
also singing is for girls.

>superficial
>energy
Yes. It is you.

Yeah, it was kinda bullshit terminology, but you were the guy defending pop and country music.
if there was ever a place to use terms like that it would be in reference to pop music you dumb fucking retard.

>i need my music to have uhhhh le depth
>noooo you can't just be talented and sell based on vocals and hooks
>i need to activate my deep fee fees my groups could write a hook if they wanted! (they literally couldn't)

Attached: 1642758861894.jpg (640x974, 77.63K)

I dont even understand this post.
i don't think I implied any of that & you just got triggered by some misperception.
my point is that there is a place for everything, but live music usually sucks, and if it is good it's because of a flaw or consequence of the medium or genre.

Music in general usually sucks and if a group cannot sound good live then they are not worth listening to.