How do I improve my songwriting? Total beginner

How do I improve my songwriting? Total beginner.

Attached: seltzer.jpg (488x608, 44.8K)

Is this meant to be a joke? Are you being serious or is this meant to be comedy music?

literally just keep writing, bro. and read books and shit to improve your vocab. but that's really it.

I mean I'd like to write immature stuff, maybe not total comedy music. I'm still learning guitar but I'd like to write edgier stuff like early Ween.

Delete first and last paragraph and never return to those lines again
The dog river line is a throwaway and too derivative
Everything else is Mark McGrath-level kino-drivel

first off, you're an idiot because you think "songwriting" means writing lyrics and not melodies. secondly, you're an idiot because your lyrics are hot garbage. you should delete that .txt and this thread and reflect on what wrong turn you made in life.

Morrissey’s prose has really gone downhill

Eminem? Is that you?

Yeah I guess this one was a bit of a stinker. Figured I might as well jot stuff down while I'm learning. Anyways thank you for the critique.

have you tried learning the sort of things that humans say and attempting to emulate that?

You still suck, Vanilla Ice. Lunch time's over faggot. Get back on that roof and finish shingling it before your boss replaces you with a Home Depot wetback.

ngl this is fire

vocaroo it

If this thread is up when I get some time to play and sing out loud I will. I don't know how long threads usually last here.

Write the song first then the words.

Not long, especially with a trash thread like yours.

Are these Imbred's lyrics

Ignore all the pseuds OP these are kino lyrics, you just need to deliver them like Slim Shady

fucking sing it because these are the most abysmal lyrics I have heard in a long time. And I accidentally turned my dial off of the classical music station the other day so you did even worse than that.

I like it user. Just figure out a melody now

Absolutely legendary white trash lyrics. 10/10