Original Music

If I linked you guys to original music would you make fun of me?

Attached: Sketchpad.png (1927x1087, 972.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-197089231
soundcloud.com/user-197089231/i-wouldnt-change-a-thing-demo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes :^)

not me.

Attached: 1643913891866.webm (720x1280, 2.07M)

Yes, take it to a shill thread, you aren’t special. I will never listen

I just hope someone hears all this before Ukraine goes kaboom.

Attached: weed.jpg (800x800, 49.78K)

Wow I never expected such reply
soundcloud.com/user-197089231
I really need a producer

Attached: thanks.jpg (820x586, 149.97K)

I'd call you a shill and report your thread for self-promotion outside of the shill threads where that is acceptable. The ball is in your court in terms of whether or not you'd consider that to be someone "making fun of you".

I guess I'm getting reported then.

Users are not permitted to announce that they are actively reporting you; my answer to your hypothetical scenario was also purely hypothetical in nature.

america wants ukranian under the nato regime as a way to spoil russia. and is funny all those people caring about ukrania invasion when in fact no one gave a shit, including un, about libia invasion or attacks on palestine. human rights is are a joke.
kek

What is purely hypothetical in nature is my penis entering your asshole, yet I assure you, the deed will be done

Hypothetically speaking, that would make us bother faggots. Purely hypothetically.

both I meant, but brother faggots works too. Fuck me brother faggot.

Hypothetically, that would make us literal faggots. A couple of literal faggots would make us literally gay. Niggers are gay. You wouldn't want to be a nigger, would you?

I don't know man. Being a gay nigger sounds kind of fun. That little nas fella x sure seems like he has a good time. I'll be a gay little nigger faggot if it means I have that good of a time.

Being a liter gay famous nigger may have it's upsides, but I assure you, the amount of vaccinations and butthole aids spreading around in Texas enough to make me dox myself on Any Forums.
Someone send an assassin plz I will pay ggod money.
Kill me

soundcloud.com/user-197089231/i-wouldnt-change-a-thing-demo
If anyone is willing
I'd really like someone to listen to this and let me know what they think

Who dis qt?

That is a man.

Looks woman enough to me. Now name pls

zoomer laws.
that's a girl, faggot