Aphex twin

Why do you love his music so much?
What makes it unique from the rest of his peers?

Attached: 6B856798-96A7-4BE0-9A82-29DE9CE65415.jpg (413x600, 180.19K)

now THAT'S an apex twink, if you catch my drift

Attached: 8751030.jpg (300x300, 20.61K)

He's basically the middle ground between Autechre and Boards of Canada

where's the other twin?

>he doesnt know

PLEASE TELL ME!!!!

Attached: E8VRGehVUAIuRek.jpg (720x403, 20.15K)

Attached: girl boy EP.jpg (1200x1200, 420.21K)

It is good for workout and chilling and in deep thought , because it is all encompassing

eek,
I wouldn't say that :s
He is making 'kinda' sophisticated hip songs to people that just extend their horizon, for example a person who listens gybe when he founds out aphex twin that sound makes that people crazy/they think ooohh god this guy super 'cool' blablaa. But actually he is making really easy to listen hip songs within his genre... Still I love him, but his products consumed too fast, they are not grounded, anyway still I do like him....

His first album isn't even impressive by 1992 techno (and its permutations) state of the art.

"aphex twin" proper is fun and corny, but his real appeal is in the AFX/The Tuss works

Gay bar soundtrack music

accepted

Attached: a0759733276_10.jpg (1000x1000, 235.61K)

based, his peak was Analord and Rushup Edge era

I have Synesthesia too just like Richard, so his ambient stuff really nails it on the head when you can "see" it.
his techno work is just too ugly visually.

The music was from the 80s and early 90s. Shut the fuck up lmao

jack of all styles, master of none.
he's got a quality assurance problem, yes he's released hundreds if not thousands of tracks but a lot of it is knocked up in 30 minutes then considered finished.
there are thousands of bedroom producers just like him who have the same level of work lying around on tapes that they'd consider not good enough to release.

not him. no it wasn't. The only track from the 80's is "i", which is an ambient track, not techno at all.

This is true. Have you seen how he titles his tracks? This literally looks as if he just randomly smashes some keys and calls it a day.

Attached: afx_wat.png (939x950, 56.04K)

kek