Owl City is kino

Owl City is kino

Attached: Adam-YoungOwl-City-press-photo-2017-billboard-1548[1].jpg (1548x1024, 402.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbOcVER0WqU
youtu.be/gKs6Teb-xQA
youtube.com/watch?v=pIz2K3ArrWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kid who loves the postal service and is unironically on the spectrum starts making music in his basement
>somehow gets a hit through complete luck and releases one of the most memorable tracks of the 2010s
>gets to collab with peak carly rae jepsen
wholesome

my friend loves owl city and I always give him shit about it

what else of his should i listen to if i like fireflies

you forgot he's also a devout Christian
youtube.com/watch?v=sbOcVER0WqU

The rest off that album and nothing else

Bird and the Worm is probably my favorite from Owl City but I'm sure that's just because it was my gfs favorite song in high school and I'd play it for her all the time at lunch

youtu.be/gKs6Teb-xQA

I really like this version

Attached: 257[1].jpg (200x200, 9.33K)

People say Postal Service but that's only if your depressed. None of Postal Service sounded as upbeat, naïve and eager to see the world as Owl City did.

I really really like this frog

I like rainbow veins, saltwater room, strawberry avalanche a lot, and the beginning of hello seattle

I'm a zoomer who only listened to Fireflies, it was the first English language song that I really liked. What other stuff of his should I listen to?

Peak wintercore

Of June, Maybe I'm Dreaming, and Ocean Eyes are great synthpop. All Things Bright and Beautiful mixes in some indie rock elements but is still good. The Midsummer Station has a few okay songs but some really terrible ones.

Attached: keOin6XbYWbC0AsG4VsPU6AdnSeBif-sr7WSRHxo7GM.jpg (720x1080, 121.4K)

he is literally me

This is why he's so cute

Okay, okay, this guy is unironically autistic; I don't need any medical proof.
Fuck, "Haha random XD" humor really did do a number on a lot of autistic young men's sense of humor and it's likely that the effects will be long lasting as well. The crimes of the early 2000s man...

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

How old is this? This type of humor probably wasn't as cringe back then

He is just sober Daniel Johnston

youtube.com/watch?v=pIz2K3ArrWk

Trust me, he was relentlessly ridiculed on Any Forums when this was recent

Why is Any Forums so mean :'(