The Beatles were hard men too. Brian Epstein cleaned them up for mass consumption, but they were anything but sissies...

>The Beatles were hard men too. Brian Epstein cleaned them up for mass consumption, but they were anything but sissies. They were from Liverpool, which is like Hamburg or Norfolk, Virginia--a hard, sea-farin' town, all these dockers and sailors around all the time who would beat the piss out of you if you so much as winked at them. Ringo's from the Dingle, which is like the fucking Bronx. The Rolling Stones were the mummy's boys--they were all college students from the outskirts of London. They went to starve in London, but it was by choice, to give themselves some sort of aura of disrespectability. I did like the Stones, but they were never anywhere near the Beatles--not for humour, not for originality, not for songs, not for presentation. All they had was Mick Jagger dancing about. Fair enough, the Stones made great records, but they were always shit on stage, whereas the Beatles were the gear. — Lemmy

Attached: 800px-Motörhead_-_Rock_am_Ring_2015-0343.jpg (800x1200, 203.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zb8ncTSTiIs&t=44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lemmy was a fuckin bum

>sailors
>"hard men"
I guess all that maritime dick in your bum really toughens you up huh

do you think lemmy ever made eye contact with another man while masturbating

He's right though, the Beatles were working class while the Stones were not

they were cunt scousers

BASED LEMMY
youtube.com/watch?v=zb8ncTSTiIs&t=44s

It kinda makes sense, ngl. The Beatles worked really fucking hard because they wanted to become rich, famous pop stars, which definitely seems like a working class mentality. I could see The Rolling Stones being intellectual hipster kids in London, digging through obscure blues records. I like both a lot. I don't really think The Beatles were great until Revolver, though, and if I'd been around in the early 60s, I think I would've liked The Rolling Stones and The Who a lot more.

The Who seem like the band I would've liked the best in the early to mid 60s UK. They were these awkward, misfit city kids getting into trouble, playing all night mod parties fueled by speed. More appealing than The Beatles marketing to teen girls or The Rolling Stones hanging out with models and artists.

>Beatles weren't good until revolver
Bro Rubber Soul fucking slaps and I don't even like the Beatles.

Rubber Soul is where most people would argue they got good, and it does have some good songs. However, I just have to be honest, they really don't excite me until Revolver. I'm not saying this out of ignorance, Rubber Soul is a step up, but Revolver is the first album that makes me think of them as one of the greatest bands of all time.

I'm still gonna have to disagree, but I respect your opinion. You've probably listened to more of their work than me.

Maybe they were working class but The Doors were more chad and high test and I don't care about their upbringing.

Attached: doors 5.jpg (259x194, 10.94K)

>basing your opinions on the class status of the artist
Dumb, aat most thats a biographical detail

kinks > stones > who > zombies > beatles

the be'als were real 'ard blokes. they gave their wives proper thrashings the old english way. the working class way, not that college kids give your wife a shove and a kick in the shins, ringo, paul, george and john stabbed em, clouted them, thumped them and whalloped. stones were never on their level. dont get me wrong, i like the stones but the beatles were proper the old english way

The Rolling Stones portrayed themselves as revolutionaries in the 1960s, what Lemmy is saying only is that they were essentially posers

It's about how their backgrounds were the opposite of how they were perceived by the fans.

Whatever Lemmy, you're cool, but the beatles are lame and the Stones actually rocked and are closer to your music than the Beatles ever were. Your last song was a cover of Sympathy For The Devil, you dipshit

Are you telling me you wouldn't be able to point out things you didn't like about artists you enjoy?

Beatles > Kinks = Who > Zombies >>> Stones

Zeppelin>the rest

Attached: Jimmy Page Photos and Premium High Res Pictures.jpg (406x612, 26.53K)

Rush >>>>>> zeppelin

I miss Lemmy man

>shitty plagiarised blues riff starts playing

the doors are gay

This.

Proving yet again than white people can do everything better than black people, including their own music.

Attached: smugckles.png (363x350, 364.84K)