What's with the crazy Swans hate all of a sudden? Sure they may be pretentious Any Forumscore...

What's with the crazy Swans hate all of a sudden? Sure they may be pretentious Any Forumscore, but it's absurd to dismiss Gira because of some schizo faggot saying that he's a trust fund kiddo. They are a bit overrated I'll agree. Nu-Swans gets too much praise because of Fagtano and he probably ruined their reputation as a legacy band.

Attached: getReleaseCover.jpg (400x400, 15.89K)

Poor cropping on that one, Michael. Get a clue.

FUCK YOU MIKEAL GIRA I HATE YOU I HATE YOPU SO MUCH FUCK YOU MICHEAL FUCK YOU FUCK YOUU AHHH MY RAGE TRANSCENDS DIMENSIONS AND WORLDS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU EVER DID AND SAID. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS VILE P[IECE OF SHIT WORM ON THIS GOD DAMN PLANET WITH NOHING LEFT BUT YOUR SHITTY MUSIC AND EVEN SHITTIER PERSONA FUCK YOU FUCKIGN FUCKER I FUCKING HATE YOUR FUCKING FUCKING ASS FUCKER FUCKING SHIT FUCKKKK!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! FUCK MICHELLE GIRA!!!!!

Did you really need to start a thread about this? There are a few Swans threads you could have posted this in.

Remember when Michael Gira got accused of rape? If that happened today then Any Forums would be the biggest fucking Swans fans on the planet.

don't care still going to wear my filth t shirt to the dentist

No one would respond to my post though. They are ignorant to not engage in a normal discussion.

Swans is still very well liked on here. But true patricians prefer Cop over filth

honestly their discog is confusing to me

I'm here since 2011 and SWANS were always shit. The fact is Swans were always shit but the 10's praise received by mediocre sources like Pitchfork or Fantano, still influential here although in a lesser degree the last years, gave them a second life or something. And thinking Swans is legacy makes you a retarded.

fuck off zoomer

dude your property is insane any man with taste has to go cop

BE STRONG
BE HARD
RESIST TEMPTATION
STIIIGYAAAAR YOUR EYE!

FLEX YOUR TRUST FUND

Not a zoomer, whiner faggot

I love Filth and absolutely hate Cop... It might be their weakest album for me. As someone said, it has nothing that made Filth such a good album. The guitar "melodies" are forgettable, the drumming is boring and i hate how the snare is mixed. The lyrics seem weaker and more pretentious (but maybe thats just me).

they have multiple great older albums but the Seer+ is overrated as hell

I used to spin Swans regularly, but it's all such a dour slog. Haven't had the bug in years.

Zoomer trying to force le ebin meme

you sound reddit

O I AM LAFFIN

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-105731_Chrome.png (1080x1914, 490.38K)