Musicians you fucking hate

>Turned Syd into a schizo by spiking his tea with LSD
>Turned Pink Floyd from a Psychedelic Rock band into "Roger Water's infantile whining about politics and his dad over cheesy rock" band
>Used Pink Floyd's name to release one of the worst albums of all time (The Final Cut)
>Is an unlikable twat in general

Attached: rogerwaters.jpg (2400x1600, 2.19M)

>Turned Syd into a schizo by spiking his tea with LSD
baseless boomer urban legend

t. David Gilmour

He's a piece of shit. His only redeeming quality are his politics, but 99% artists are leftists anyway, so it's not like he stands out for that either.

>Used Pink Floyd's name to release one of the worst albums of all time (The Final Cut)
Imagine getting filtered by their best album

Growing up is realizing that Lars Ulrich is the reason Metallica is the way it is now.

Bonnie Tyler
I fucking hate Total Eclipse of the Heart. The song is garbage and the music video is pretentious and insufferable. I actially like some of her other music, like Holding Out for a Hero, but I hate TEotH so much that it eclipses everything else.

I hate John Lennon. He was an awful person, his ego was the biggest contributing factor to the Beatles breaking up, and his music turned to shit once he didn't have Paul and the others to reign him in.

Attached: 0ee.png (571x496, 306.71K)

This but with McCartney.

>>Turned Syd into a schizo by spiking his tea with LSD
His roommates where doing it to him every morning

>His only redeeming quality are his politic

Naw. He was a good lyricist but more importantly a good 'concept' guy. Gilmour gave the records glimmer and shine, but Waters gave them a narrative, and an emotional center.

Also, I don't want to be that guy that talks about bass but, his bass playing and overall groove writing was a huge part of all of their biggest songs.

I hate this hack so much

>Used racist and homophobic lyrics in his music
>Put out a covers album, by ruining the original versions
>Threw a hissy fit in St. Louis MO because some fan was taking pictures, and the bouncers wouldn't do anything
>Only played for ten minutes before cancelling the rest of the show, causing a riot
>On same bill with Metallica in Canada, and wouldn't play because James Hetfield got 3rd degree burns from standing too close to pyrotechniques
>Cause another riot.
>Spoiled prima donna

Attached: he-held-up-80-000-fans-because-he-had-a-craving-for-chili-and-cheese-photo-u2.jpg (1300x2018, 142.97K)

Final cut is my favorite album of theirs

>hates TEotH
>loves HOfaH
>both written by Jim Steinman

Aww man this made me laugh and feel sad at the same time. Jim was actually a friend of mine and he passed away a few months ago. I wish he was still around for me to call and tell about your comment. He would laugh his ass off. We used to get drunk, go to a karaoke bar in Brooklyn where he was living at the time and heckle people who sang TEotH. Still puts my sides in orbit every time I remember it. Man, I miss that motherfucker.

The Final Cut is Rog' at his utter worst, but it tears AMLoR a new asshole

Kurt Cobain
>self-righteous hypocrite
>druggie that thought he was the second coming
>people worship his pseud ramblings like he was
>he and his entire genre was just stealth manufactured pop music for Gen Xers that were too narcissistic to admit they were just larping as culture revolutionaries
>cries that people don’t “get” him, offs himself and leaves a daughter without a father
Fuck that prick

Billie Eilish because she has sex with negroids as opposed to me (all women owe me sex)

Attached: billyoutherewitdabigasstiddies.jpg (1080x1080, 282.24K)

All of em except Harrison were irredeemable queers

Guarantee she’s had much more sex with jews than with blacks

>>Turned Syd into a schizo by spiking his tea with LSD
[citation needed]

>>Turned Pink Floyd from a Psychedelic Rock band into "Roger Water's infantile whining about politics and his dad over cheesy rock" band
that's your horrible opinion

>>Used Pink Floyd's name to release one of the worst albums of all time (The Final Cut)
gilmour was more than free to give his input...but did he? he didn't? hmmm...i wonder why

paul was completely fine without the other three

I agree