Does this cunt have no shame? Going to ruin a man's life just because she regrets the relationship

Does this cunt have no shame? Going to ruin a man's life just because she regrets the relationship.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1136x650, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Rachel_Wood#Early_life_and_family
youtube.com/watch?v=xJz2zwVogHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People will do whatever you let them get away with doing.

we get it woman bad

Manson is hanging out with Kanye now and has found God. Trust a white woman to bring someone down.

Attached: D616B563-AFEC-45E5-9546-FEE6AB754B45.jpg (723x424, 31.51K)

Any Forums when an artist sexually assaulted a bunch of people
>noooo you have to heckin seperate the art from the artisterinos!!
Any Forums when it turns out an artist's parents were moderately succesful in life
>I have been played for a fool and will never listen to this absolute charlatan again

Why do people think he is finished? I bet him and Kanye are putting together the 12th Marilyn Manson album and it will be released digitally

Does this faggot OP have no shame? Crying over some cringelord has-been just because he can't get off of mallgoth daddy's stinky chode.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Rachel_Wood#Early_life_and_family

Attached: 1459918686907.png (420x420, 7.36K)

I was wondering about their working relationship recently, since it was reported Manson was helping him record the new album. I seriously have no idea what Manson could contribute, hes credited for writing some of his songs but I dont know how musically talented he actually is himself. I always assumed he mostly focused on the lyrics, imagery etc and just let other people do the work musically. And Kanye producing a Manson album? I dont know, but its certainly interesting nonetheless. Maybe Kanye can hook him up with an interesting producer

Attached: 1645724727220.png (500x501, 136.21K)

>Manson
>Man

Uh huh

>hack shock rocker sexually tortures girl decades younger than him
>girl has audacity to say he sexually tortured her
>HOW DARE SHE

I.. I can't with you people.

It looks really good, I'll definitely watch it. Thanks for letting me know! It's important to support survivors of abuse, sexual violence, and psychological manipulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJz2zwVogHM

women like it rough

That's a really creepy thing to say in this context, user.

you're in Any Forums, people here are either brain dead or so fucking atrocious that it makes you feel better about yourself

EVERY TIME.

#OYVEY

Keep sucking Manson's dick harder you raging faggot

Attached: 9f7.jpg (396x349, 25.14K)

nah he deserves it lol, john 5 carried the band and his vocals could have been switched out with any other vocalist who was an alt goth lol

Manson is a faggot talentless hack Trent Reznor skin walker. Good riddance.

>"My mother is Jewish and I was raised in the religion. Because she converted and wasn't of Jewish descent he would say things like 'that's better' because I wasn't 'blood Jewish."

Attached: 1629997309158.jpg (1131x1498, 264.68K)