Tape deck

Music, attempting to listen to it on anything else as tape. The absolute state

• It moves

• Its not stored on 2/3 of a micro micro millimeter

• Imagine even the previous tape stage was left

You would have to get inspired. Market is not cooperating well enough as usual.
Its fine to record from the internet in most available formats and sites.

This needs investors to continue cassette decks and tapes from where it left off.
For peaceful listening, one often enough needs tapes.
Though remember in my experience, don't begin if you did not get inspired first. First you must understand how tape decks and recording on tapes work. It must be approached carefully under current conditions.

Attached: dek.png (448x185, 95.6K)

Attached: 854.jpg (474x352, 23.72K)

Attached: tdk.jpg (990x632, 128.74K)

Another day, another question of "is OP high or ESL?"

Attached: 1636328781620.jpg (503x602, 32.89K)

kek

This specific deck is a RS-BX501

Attached: dek3.jpg (1000x700, 71.53K)

>using seperates instead of the superior minisystems of the late 90s early 00s
faggots

you have autism. please go to a doctor for formal diagnosis and treatment

This is great OP never mind these idiots. They must be some kind of evil.
>Remember to mind the volume when you record to new cassettes.

Attached: TDKBrilliant.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

TDK Brilliant
Well yes I found brand new tapes. Also new cassette decks. But its some type of... I don't know. Rather the new tapes as the decks.

Good niche op have fun

Happy to have thrown all mine out. I have no nostalgia for them at all. Absolute rubbish.

Who else here listens to cassettes or owns one?
My uncle was somehow bored by it. Killed by the market.

This is a new type cassette deck. It doesn't even have auto-reverse. Also the heads.

Attached: Teac_W-1200.jpg (1500x844, 124.89K)

I do.
Based. I fuckin love my tapes. I'm thinking of upgrading to a better deck too when I get my tax returns.

Attached: boomertape.png (1080x843, 1.47M)

Not only are you wrong, you are an idiot.
>seperetes
>saperates
>sepperits

One day you’ll get it, Tommy.

Based 8-track chad from the physical media thread. Try and get a Pioneer or a Kenwood 3 head deck with auto bias. You can find them on Ebay for around 100$. Those are the last affordable good decks.

I was considering a Pioneer. Preferably one of the old school ones with the silver face and woodgrain. It'd match my receiver. Alternatively I was also thinking of getting a deck with Dolby s but I'm not sure. With things like this you have to wait to see what comes up.
>Based 8-track chad from the physical media thread
Thanks for remembering, fren.

Attached: 8 tracks.png (1080x1264, 1.99M)

As much as I love those late 70's/early 80's decks, you want something with an adjustable/auto bias to make the best recordings. Dolby S is really cool, but IMO it's only worth if you have type 4 metal tapes. For Ferric/Chrome Dolby C is overkill. Not only that, but you'd be essentially locking all your recordings to a Dolby S deck. Almost no Walkmans or boomboxes even support Dolby B.

>Thanks for remembering, fren.
Always bro. Stay based.

But yeah keep an eye out for a Bias knob or an Auto Bias button. Also make sure it's a 3 head deck. Happy hunting user.

Attached: auto-bias.jpg (1199x793, 273.39K)

This one has ATC, which does BIAS automatically
>BIAS even watch this Too many decks in past or future don't have this

Dolby B and C doesn't work. Perhaps record with it (to play it, it must be on when recording) but never switch it on when playing. It filters out too much dynamic quality.