Based mitski

based mitski

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 20.15.30.png (1862x986, 1.5M)

ARE YOU FILMING MEEEEE

Guys, when I get famous, I’ll let you all do whatever the fuck you want at my concerts. You can film, do drugs, fucking rape someone else in the crowd. Do whatever. I believe in freedom.

Did you know her dad is CIA?

isn't her father an actual CIA agent?

HEY! ARE YOU RECORDING MEEEEEEEEEEE?!

Attached: ARE YOU RECORDING ME.png (926x897, 1.34M)

I always wonder who those retards are who watch an entire gigs filmed in shit quality

seems she got a lot of backlash over this. didn't realise how much of her fanbase were mentally ill zoomers

"we can experience magic at a show. but only if we're there to catch it"
hey what are you doing hey man cut it out stop letting other people catch it

If they record she loses money

>we can experience magic at a show. but only if we're there to catch it
kek so pretentious

I remember at a voidz show a couple years ago this guy told some girl to stop filming the whole thing above her head then she was like idc you can move. was kinda funny but the guy was right, shit's annoying. even if he was being a little confrontational right from the get go.

what's the deal with her? the music is crap and she's ugly

there is no 'magic' at a mitski show. just boring landfill artschool pretentious bullshit

if only the could film the smell...

>didn't realise how much of her fanbase were mentally ill zoomers
I learned that after Mac Demarco had a song with the same name as one of Mitzki's songs and her fans flipped out. They're kpop stans who discovered "indie".

When you go to a show, do you just stare at your phone the whole time. Are you just there to build clout on social media? Cause that's what her fans are doing. It's gotta be weird to stare out to a sea of phones recording you. It's gotta be weird to have fans who don't actually want to watch you play.

Skipping this tour as the album was truly dull

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST EXPERIENCE LIVE MUSIC THE WAY YOU WANT TO YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT THE WAY I WANT YOU TOO LOOK AT ME AND WATCH ME PERFORM

Attached: mitski-dance-moves.gif (220x120, 329.18K)

People actually like this gook's music?

I'd almost feel bad for her if she wasn't such a cunt in real life. A friend of mine works at a venue she played at a few days ago and said it was all 16-year-old girls yelling out shit like "mommy" and "spit in my mouth" in between songs. He also said Mitski would look completely embarrassed whenever it happened. It's clear she wants to be a respected like a true artist but the TikTok popularity has ruined whatever chance she had at that.

wtf

Attached: 1640626766617.gif (400x400, 342.34K)