AC/DC

> has 4 songs
> are all the same
> old rock, kinda cool but not all that
> one of the most selling albums of all time

wtf. AC/DC is such a normal, complete avarege rock band. Don't come close to Zepelin, Pink Floyd, the heavy metal scene, or any other thing that was going on during the time.

Complete dosen't understant the appel to this band

Attached: maxresdefault-e1517440089480.jpg (680x383, 36.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9D8VpoSf5Wg?t=176
youtube.com/watch?v=xPlqLHcphyw
youtube.com/watch?v=JGftIcp2SC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AC DC is pure distilled rock music

I like their songs "I Wanna Rock You Tonight" and "Rock & Roll Guitar*

youtu.be/9D8VpoSf5Wg?t=176

It's high energy, great grooves, legendary rhythms, zero pretension. That last part is important, their vibe is down and dirty and raw, unlike a grandiose act like Zeppelin.

Why did you even mention Pink Floyd though? Do you always compare bands who are in entirely unrelated genres?

And boomers whine how zoomers listen to some simplified repetitive shit

No, boomers whine about how zoomers' simplified repetitive shit is uninspired and soulless.

i personally prefer something less boomer and less cringe like pop punk for example when it comes to pure raw energetic distorted guitar music

Pop punk is the cringiest genre of music ever created. Bar none.

Bait

I'm milennial and really can't get into mumble rap and trap beats. They do sound the same to me.

ac/dc has the best riffs in music history

>Why would a normal, average rock band appeal to the most normal, average people.
The fact people have to ask questions like this is astounding to me

it is cringe just not as much as boomer hard rock/blues rock trash

c'mon...they are GODS GIFT TO BALL ROOM NOTERIETY...

MY BALLS ARE ALWAYS BOUNCING TO THE LEFT AND TO THE RIGHT...ITS MY BELIEF THAT MY BIG BALLS SHOULD BE HELD EVERY NIGHT

They had a great sense of humor>
youtube.com/watch?v=xPlqLHcphyw

Personally I think Nu Metal is cringier

If you're developmentally stunted at age 12 or your balls just never dropped cause of a medical condition, sure.

One trick pony, but the best most well executed and powerful trick you could conceive.

>boomer hard rock/blues rock trash
Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: VH.jpg (920x611, 69.47K)

They are a working class sort of group, you will not understand unless you truly are a working man. Also this song is fantastic

youtube.com/watch?v=JGftIcp2SC0

Balls

>Don't come close to Zepelin, Pink Floyd
They are not trying to do anything similar to those bands. If you are looking for the experimentalism and dramatic songs of a Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd, you're not going to find any of that in AC/DC. They are just simple and straightforward rock music meant to get your groove on, nothing more to it.