Did psychedelics

>did psychedelics
>dedicated my life to Christ
>depression doesn’t rule my life anymore
>none of the sad music I used to love hits a fraction as hard now

Anyone else experience this? I just wish I could listen to Pink Moon how I used to for its 50th birthday today

Attached: EA5290DA-2CF9-4B58-AE71-9020D381A33D.jpg (800x600, 66.87K)

Don't know the music u talking about but happy birthday bruh!!!
Fuck sad music btw, sissy shit aint shit

Attached: 1626391235_206_Sugar-Ray-Singer-Mark-McGrath-Says-Dark-Side-of-the.jpg (830x1200, 101.85K)

Average Christcuck experience

damn bruh psychs made you LESS aware, you be following false religions and be less emotionally literate now
it supposed to the opposite. shroom harder

AngloCatholic theology goes very very deep. Besides that, I cannot believe that there isn’t some universal truth beyond and belying the human experience.

Alice in chains is sad music. Also the smiths and Morrissey.

based tourists

not for long.

And on the emotional literacy, I find buddhism and modern psychology to explain the feelings of man almost to a tee. This wisdom really helps me forgive myself and others as I follow the laws of Christ.

>AngloCatholic theology goes very very deep
idgi you'll believe anything that has compelling enough lore? kind of rarted, my nigger
>I cannot believe that there isn’t some universal truth beyond and belying the human experience
wild cope, psychs should have opened your mind to the fact that we live in an absurd world governerned by social constructs put up in an attempt to stave off the chaos and terror of nature
people invented religion because not knowing was too stressful, they needed to invent a cosmology to order things by. don't fall for the oldest cope lol

Maybe a little bit, I blast only Man in the box, songs slaps hard. And Morrissey... It's national front disco, not very sad song

op decided to decrease his iq and had a leap of faith instead of facing and accepting the absurds of life like a wise man.

why did you specify anglo?

Yeah, that all makes sense. I was an absurdist for many years, but there was an emptiness in me. If that’s what wisdom is, I don’t care for it

It’s what I personally follow. I have done heavy research into the Roman Catholic(which I was raised in) and Eastern Orthodox churches, and I love so many things about both of those churches, but some of their teachings are harmful imo.

Its ok don't keep wallowing in your misery if you've made it out

this is confusing to me, how can you be a genuine believer when you basically browse through sects like you're shopping and pick the one you like
do you actually think "this is the real truth of the cosmos" or are you aware you choose to act as though you believe it because it makes you feel good

Well over 2000 years the message of the life of Jesus has become distorted in very unique ways by the different churches. To research into how the apostolic succession led to different interpretations of what the most holy way to worship the same man does not seem outlandish to me.

you didn't base your choice on apostolic succession though, you chose whichever doctrine you agreed with the most

begone christfag, you have never been welcome on Any Forums

The Anglican, Catholic, and Eastern Orthodox churches all follow apostolic succession. That is extremely important to me, sorry if that wasn’t clear.

it wasn't clear because it's a fallback argument you ran to after the primary motive you gave was questioned