Talkings heads

Yo bros, I kinda like Talking Heads, their songs are funny and music slaps. Recommend some intense songs if they have some

Attached: The Talking Heads 1980 04.jpg (1181x980, 95.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRmS8sO1fYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Animals
Cities
Seen And Not Seen
Listening Wind
I Zimbra

Most female musicians are quite dorky. but during the Tom Tom era she was even fit. it was her prime

Attached: 93397790_10159043533194879_591093551262072832_n.jpg (922x1296, 141.63K)

Oh, I know I Zimbra, it bops
Ill check others!
She has an Adonis belt, good physique, I respect that
Btw, if we're talking about female musician...Sean slaps, once again proves that bass is a woman's thing he he

Attached: e3333df1ce73c93f62b16a48c775553d.jpg (463x777, 60.02K)

She wasn't like that. I feel like her agent wanted to put her in the mainstream. but she wasn't naturally pretty like the blondie. Most '80s acts were getting hot or ''yuppie''

She looked like a dork and a dyke

Attached: th77_06.jpg (500x502, 43.9K)

Fuck off do the 'hard work' of listening to their discography yourself and finding them, 'fr fr no cap' ass faggot.
I wade through days, weeks of shit to find good song, lol, you dumbfucks just gives yours away to some market analyst for free lmafoa

Attached: Suburban_lawns_1435588047.jpg (550x290, 55.3K)

if you enjoy the talking heads you may want to upgrade to the gold package (picrel)
also
>electric guitar
>drugs
>houses in motion
>burning down the house
>cool water

Attached: Talking Heads (gold edition).png (509x318, 352.75K)

Didn't know that. Btw what's some yuppie core bands??

It's called being a decent person, my man, for real
Ask me anything about glam / alternative/ nu / groove metal and r'n'b and I'll give you heartfelt recommendations. Sharing is caring!

Why are they so overrated? They're certainly not bad and had some good songs but people act like they were some crazy innovative one of a kind band. A friend of mine even said one of their live show recordings is the greatest one ever. It just boggles my mind. Sure maybe they're good but they're not amazing.

BROOOOO I LOVE BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE
one of my favourite Heads songs, I also like once in a lifetime and psycho killer
>gold edition
Dunno, not gonna lie, but for me frontman is the most important member, face of the band... Without OG it's kinda meh, fr

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Im not german, sorry

No one wants to be German

They were never a really ‘intense’ band. They could have some high energy tunes but nothing crazy out of control. A lot of Remain in Light can be pretty dense and spastic sounding though. All of side 1 (Born Under Punches, Crosseyed and Painless, The Great Curve) is probably what you’re looking for. Speaking in Tongues to Naked are all fairly restrained and laid back albums so their first four albums and Stop Making Sense are what you’re probably looking for. Their first album is like art punk but it’s quite poppy and catchy. More Songs and Fear of Music are quite jumpy and quirky I guess

Attached: 122660_0_wide_ver1630103608.jpg (358x505, 26.12K)

Here’s some tracks that are intense I guess from each album

>TH77
New Feeling
Psycho Killer
Pulled Up

>More Songs
Thank You for Sending Me an Angel
With Our Love
I’m Not In Love

>Fear of Music
I Zimbra
Cities
Life During Wartime
Memories Can’t Wait
Electric Guitar

>Remain
Born Under Punches
Crosseyed and Painless
The Great Curve
Once in a Lifetime

>Speaking
Burning Down the House

>Little Creatures
None

>True Stories
Love for Sale
Puzzlin’ Evidence

>Naked
Facts of Life

Based SL. Fucking amazing band

is it me or they're actually shit and overrated?

>That one Japanese band David Byrne help get a manager in US just cuz he a fan.
youtube.com/watch?v=rRmS8sO1fYw

Attached: plastics.jpg (640x638, 77.17K)

I fucking hate The Talking Heads. There were two songs I equally detested. The "Same as it ever was" song, and the one that's like... "this used to be a shopping mall, now it's a something something". When I realized they were made by the same abominable band, it clicked.

Wow, thanks for s great heartfelt reply, appreciate it bro. Ill check