Has learning more about an artists personal life ever effected your enjoyment of their music?

has learning more about an artists personal life ever effected your enjoyment of their music?

Attached: Kero_Kero_Bonito_-_Bonito_Generation.jpg (316x316, 127.13K)

If you're talking about them saying nigger or shit like than then no, I don't care.

yes

kpop fag here. it's like armageddon to kpop followers when their waifu gets caught dating/fucking. there is one guy who will most likely off himself in real life from the kpop thread when the one he likes gets busted dating.

Not really. Granted, that dude had an absolutely humongous hog so I can't blame Sarah for wanting to get dicked down.

What do they think their idols do all day? Just sit there facing a wall before it's their turn to dance again?

Aside from old school rock bands who were obviously doing heinous shit back in their day, I guess I'm lucky that none of my favorite artists so far have done bad stuff.

CRUSHER

I wish music wasn't so much about self-expression, that's what its all about these days. Most people's lives aren't interesting enough

C

only Michael Jackson

Attached: 2143.jpg (1200x1200, 158.97K)

it's effected how I bring them up in convo when talking to other people about music, I'm less likely to recommend an artist that does dumb shit in their personal life but it doesn't make me enjoy it less.

listen to instrumental music

>crusher
I never listen to this shit again.

....let's try this again (captcha: NVM28)

C

R

Attached: 4YdElA4.jpg (1024x1024, 162.01K)

How eurocucks allow this jap nigga manlet walk in the streets like that?
Fuck that.

based pinoy

women do the same shit, so he's based.
get CRUSHED nigger

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (790x1116, 67.63K)

who tf crusher and what they do?

woah bro nice cock!

Attached: 1645800501282.jpg (790x1116, 109.68K)

He CRUSHES

Attached: CRUSHER with Bonito.jpg (756x765, 102.89K)

I do, I wish lyrical music today wasn't this binded to the musician's personal life

e

*Bound