There are sanctimonious retards out there that will stop listening to a band or artist altogether after they've...

>there are sanctimonious retards out there that will stop listening to a band or artist altogether after they've done/said something was deemed problematic, no matter how much they've enjoyed listening to their music
If you are anything like this, then you don't actually like music as much as you claim or even think you do. Quit acting like such a faggot and just find another hobby for fucks sake.

Attached: e77.jpg (600x602, 24.3K)

>noooooo not my heckin africarinossssss stop saying itttttttt

>there are sanctimonious retards out there that will start listening to a band or artist altogether after they've done/said something was deemed problematic, no matter how much they've hated listening to their music
same problem, both drones

I fully agree, they're both faggots desu

I refuse to believe people do either of these things. What if the music fucking blows tho? Do people just put themselves through the torture of listening to shit music just because the artist said sum basado shit? For example I find Morrissey pretty funny especially his views on the Chinese people but his music fucking sucks. The Smiths are ok but his solo shit is unbearable.

>What if the music fucking blows tho?
the desire to fit in is too big

By ideology I hate ''MPB'' but now I'm being more open to it. That's the one thing I hate because of ideology and politics. and sometimes rap because of that, but I never stopped liking it, unlike mpb

Ahhh fuck them. With this age of internet everybody thinks their opinion actually matters and voice it to the nothingness of internet. It's their loss.

i'll admit i've done this in the past, but i've changed. listening to all good music, whatever politics may be in the background

filtered

what

Welp

Attached: ANTIEM.jpg (1268x1024, 204.37K)

listen to jpeg at least ffs

>feeling threatened by imaginary people
grow some balls
he's saying he hates mbp (brazilian music genre) because it goes against his ideology
he also hates rap for the same reason, but less

>Listen to hooting caveman
No

Lose some weight fat slobbo

Not me! I love lostprophets

Sorry I meant to reply to OP

i bet you're 14

I just assume all my favorite musicians have raped and killed, then I can enjoy everything the put out

lel