What does Any Forums think of Rex Viper?

What does Any Forums think of Rex Viper?
youtube.com/watch?v=gSqPDpUbLQE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 191.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AT4LSYR1tdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is there a guy so obsessed with the nostalgia dude. He keeps posting schizo rants about things that never happened

cinemassacre is dead, the podcast with the slobs was the last nail

Based. better than nostalgia cuck’s music

Attached: 26A70773-532B-4CCB-A848-416F25704DC5.png (1200x1200, 253.05K)

do you want Bames to suffer?

it's cringe in the same way that youtube bands like ninja sex party and starbomb are cringe but far more sincere and listenable than
this shit

that fat disgusting genghar raping dennis nedry looking fat slice of fuck cunt justin needs to gargle my cock until he chokes and dies that fat disgusting fat nasty smelling fat white bitch

adequate band vocalist is beyond meh

Jew detected

Attached: crusty justy.jpg (640x346, 45.76K)

Big Ryan fan BTW

No review, I refuse.

>tfw 5:40

Attached: EF7FCB59-6122-4B60-A057-C0FF1BD26D77.png (400x224, 46.1K)

he's literally dead insides since he married and got kids, don't do it bros...

Only for his daughters to grow up and hate him anyway

no children, I refuse

That died too kek. The highest rated comment on the OP video is shitting on it also

you are all retarded. he lost interest in the show because he's got a family now. he's got better shit to do than make childish videos for autistic manchildren. it was fun back when he was 25. you've gotta grow up sometime. he's happy being a family man. stop projecting, it's fucking sad.

>he's got better shit to do than make childish videos for autistic manchildren
he doesn't have a job like most family men. So where the fuck is the time going? His wife doesn't work either and the dude has a 1/2 million dollar networth, mostly in assets and not capital. So what tf is he doing to support himself for the future?

youtube.com/watch?v=AT4LSYR1tdg

Attached: james.png (455x474, 221.36K)

last two vids got barely any views

He occasionally still makes entertaining videos when he's making something off-the-cuff that seems like it has nothing to do with the algorithm and is just going off the cuff about something he cares about, but it seems like he really doesn't have it in him to try too hard anymore.
One thing I've noticed lately is that he'll use an actual mic when doing the sponsorship spots (talking right into it podcast-style) but for the rest of the video it really sounds like he's just using the camera audio. Even for AVGN which we all know by now is pretty much totally handled on the creative side by other people he doesn't try to get the sound right.
It would be less depressing if he semi-retired and cut back on the amount of content to just occasional things he actually wants to do, but he's been trapped into not really having alternate income