Hey oldfags. What indie were hipsters listening to in the 2000s, that people have forgotten about now?

Hey oldfags. What indie were hipsters listening to in the 2000s, that people have forgotten about now?

Attached: pop120830_animalcollective_560.jpg (560x375, 50.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mw9akcDCvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cocorosie

i for a second thought that the guy on the far right was todd howard from bethesda

yeah todd's the guy on the left

Listening right now and shit. Why did every indie band have to have the worst vocals back then? Literally sounds like a 18 month old baby having a sezuire

not necessarily forgotten, but def not talked about anymore: clap your hands say yeah, the rapture, peter bjorn and john, junior boys, malajube, professor murder, the rapture, the hold steady, tapes n tapes, the fiery furnaces, emily haines, les savy fav, blitzen trapper, !!!, patrick wolf, a place to bury strangers, jens lekman, the tough alliance

A lot of both ridiculed and acclaimed garage rock revival

the coral

The Paper Chase

Liars

yeah, i like(d) cocorosie. Mostly jsut noahs ark and maison de reve.
Micorphones/ mount eerie
wolf eyes
lightning bolt
gang gang dance
indian jewelry
telepathe
no age
abe vigoda
mika miko
thermals
theeohsees

>Microphones/mount eerie
>”forgotten about today”

what? there’s a glow pt 2 or aclam thread like every other day

one singer sounds ok, one is very grating

the Raveonettes
best concert I've ever seen

The Antlers. Hospice was Any Forumscore as well

All of it. Get back in the containment thread.

hipsters aka old mu were listening basically pitchfork approved artists. check 00's pitchjfork list if you want to have an idea.

why do the 3 on the right look like the vampire weekend guys (left to right: baio, rostam, and ezra)

Les Savy Fav
youtube.com/watch?v=5mw9akcDCvI

Hospice was based

I don't think they do at all, are you an autist with face blindness?

the drums
'member them?
i liked them