Its still good

Its still good

Attached: 1bf5df13e8c1c401bc59ce541f003f78.784x784x1.jpg (784x784, 110.01K)

meme artist.

Wolf > Cherry Bomb > Bastard > Flower Boy > Goblin > Igor > Call Me If You Gets Lost

This take is insane

Nigga lol Cherry Bomb underrated but to quote a wise man "this take is insane"

Tyler turning into faggotry was a publicity stunt move. When thing got too complicated for his "edgy" behaviour, he dropped the lgtb-sensible guy card.
And odd future were a bunch of middle class cunts suburbanites acting as "degenerates" as a way to hide it.
fpbp

It's a genius way to get off the hook lol it was either do that or wait for the proverbial rug to be pulled out from beneath his feet by some Twitter faggots. Anyways, Bastard>Igor>Call Me+Flower Boy tie>everything else.

eternally based

twitter fags btfo

Attached: 7127328189372893718923.jpg (500x297, 35.2K)

Goblin > Wolf > Bastard > Cherry Bomb > uninterested

I agree. I really don't mess with Tyler's newer shit. It's kind of gay. That synth at the beginning of Igor is really cool tho

Call Me If You Get Lost is closer sonically to those first 3 albums than anything since Wolf, you might enjoy it

Wolf > Bastard > Goblin > Cherry Bomb > IGOR > Fuck everything else

Most rappers haven't grabbed my attention the way Tyler did, but even now I feel I've kinda grown out of his shit.

I miss when rap was hard, not this faggy shit

CHERRY BOMB>BASTARD>WOLF>FLOWER BOY>CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST>IGOR>GOBLIN

YOU GUYS ARE FAGGOTS IF YOU DISAGREE

Go back to Twitter.

How would you modernize it?

Cherry Bomb = Igor > Flower Boy > Wolf > Bastard > Call Me If You Get Lost > Goblin

what are your pronous

This, and everything every member of Odd Future did post-2013 was awful

>How would you modernize it?
Call Me

>and everything every member of Odd Future did
since the beginning was awful
ftfy. Those hacks are the clear example of how to "make it" in the "indie" world: PR agents. See also: BC;NR; Black Midi, Strokes...