ITS UP

ITS UP

Attached: Burning Barn.png (494x491, 756.58K)

BUCKBROS WE WON

based, better than most of sematarys output

REAL.
After RB3 and Screaming Forest this is like mouthwash for your ears. How will sematary cope after being BTFOby buckchad?

IF I HAD A GUUUUUUUUN

Attached: 1556739270045.jpg (470x593, 32.58K)

AOTY easy

annnnnnnnd

ITS GOOD

amazing song

Listened to it once, way better than SF

Best tracks I think are:
Keepe Out
Barn Owls
Over The Hills
In The Morning

Sematary's features are decent, especially on Barn Owls. I really hate his SF vocal style but these aren't bad.

Glad no Hackle on the album cuz I've never liked a single verse of his, sounds so generic.

Few mediocre tracks but this is a solid release. I wonder now how good the eventual Turnabout album will be, honestly I don't really have any hope for Hackle's tape but I guess we'll see

Peterbilt goes pretty hard imo. I don’t think hackle has had the chance to shine yet. I’m hoping with time he finds a voice that suits him

Ngl most these songs are mixed like shit and have no bass at all

Cool, now when the fuck is THIS guy right going to drop his tape? My Reaper without a doubt has one the top 5 best hooks I've heard from a Haunted Mound track

Attached: turnabout.jpg (500x500, 126.01K)

Buckshots voice sounds horrendous. Only decent songs have sematary on them. Why cant these fuckers make something like rainbow bridge 3 again

Damn Hallowd ground goes hard as fuck

Attached: 348609347693476598347.jpg (1109x1106, 671.83K)

stop shilling

sematary is just shitty chief keef mixed with black kray
i can't believe you faggots are still forcing this meme

>people are talking about an artist I don’t like so it has to just be them shilling
room temp IQ

we’re allowed to talk about shit we like, faggot

i know for a fact that buckshot shills his music on this board, i know him personally, he is either OP or in the replies. Get off the board

/thread

Sleep tight steeler!

fuck off fantano, RB3 is a departure from the norm and I am glad they aren't going to keep doing shit like that.

>sematary is just a decent artist mixed with a godly artist
yeah and faggot?