CARDI B SPEAKS OUT

Cardi B has released a statement on the Russian Ukraine conflict.

Attached: Capture.jpg (587x235, 25.3K)

Why the fuck would anyone ever think this is important, need-to-know info?

Ok, but what does Ja Rule think?

WHERE IS JA?!

This is getting so fucked up. Desperate times call for desperate measures. We need the biggest celebs on top of this crisis STAT.

War is based.

who is her profile pic of

thanks. i didn't ask

Attached: 1637546926520.jpg (600x600, 59.39K)

Yea like, totally, war is like, not cool! Obviously these people in power make their decisions for themselves, I mean, thats just what they like to do, control and send people to war, they just like it and its fucked up. Its that simple!

And then the soldiers, right wing crazys are the only ones who want to be soldiers, so they never think of, oh I dunno, walking over and hugging the enemy or if they're too upset like just promise not to shoot eachother and then the people in power lose!

Looks like the rapist/serial killer from You.

As if anyone cares what Cardi B thinks about anything

i am dead serious when I say that I think Twitter threads should result in an instant ban. every board has this problem now. shit like OP's pic is a prime example of how completely useless anything anyone says on there is, and why tolerating effortless threads like this on the basis that they are tangentially related to the board topic does nothing but degrade the quality of discussion on the site. oh a rapper said something on a normie site, I guess it's on topic now because they're a """musician""". you're still posting some illiterate nigger celebrity's pointless comment that sounds like it was typed by a middle schooler and adding absolutely nothing other than "this person said this". why should fucking anyone care? go post this on some subreddit OP, oh wait you probably already did because that's where you're from and should fuck off back to

you have never been in a war

She was responding to a question so someone did.

lmao

Imagine WWIII really happens, celebrities lose money and relevance, people just stop caring about pop music and twitter and tiktok become useless...
That'd be awful

True. And I never will be. Doesn't mean that it's not based.

Attached: 1645761735849.jpg (744x320, 24.77K)

>i am dead serious when I say that I think Twitter threads should result in an instant ban. every board has this problem now. shit like OP's pic is a prime example of how completely useless anything anyone says on there is, and why tolerating effortless threads like this on the basis that they are tangentially related to the board topic does nothing but degrade the quality of discussion on the site. oh a rapper said something on a normie site, I guess it's on topic now because they're a """musician""". you're still posting some illiterate nigger celebrity's pointless comment that sounds like it was typed by a middle schooler and adding absolutely nothing other than "this person said this". why should fucking anyone care? go post this on some subreddit OP, oh wait you probably already did because that's where you're from and should fuck off back to

Attached: 191 (1).jpg (229x250, 7.94K)

I'm smarter than the Cardi B's of the world, but only so much that I know how deficient I am.

I don't read, I don't stay up-to-date with the news. I live in a bubble, and I'm past furnishing my selfishness with drab ideology: I am another first world pig who leeches off the pain and despair of millions. I do not care about anybody else. I only care about me.

Attached: 1645674907997.png (606x299, 32.38K)