"During one of his radio shows...

"During one of his radio shows, BBC Radio 1 disc jockey John Peel once said Bilinda Butcher was "being pretentious and tried to be special by spelling [her] name differently"

Attached: 1570331378920.jpg (994x1500, 252.91K)

how else would you spell it

Belinda

wow how pretentious i can't believe she would change the spelling like that what a dumb bitch

I agree

>ywn be rejected by Bilinda
John was a luckier bastard than he thought

i think i fucked bilinda
once or maybe twice
i don't remember
and now
she hates me

Attached: bilinda 2.jpg (770x1151, 128.87K)

Bitchinda Bitcher

There used to be a bunch of really personal details about her on her wikipedia page. About her abusive ex husband, and her and kevin squatting in empty apartments in london, and other shit.

I wonder if she saw all of it and got embarassed and had it removed ;__;

>;__;
:(

bump

What? I always thought she was called Belinda. What kind of dumb name is Bilinda?

Bellenda

kek

bump

daily reminder peel was a nerd who was bullied by the clash, he probably thought he could get in bilinda's pants but was denied. sad!

>bullied by the clash
not true and the clash is a phonie retarded group full of shit, ajoke basically and worse than u2 or the police

Imagine if these were the lyrics of a MBV song
Please someone make a vocaroo of it

Attached: bolsonaro-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-shutterstock-editorial-9991515f.jpg (1500x1004, 146.13K)

john peel was a raging nonce

hes talking shit though. Thats actually her name. if she was born a boy she was going to be called Bill, a girl, Bilinda. Peel is the pretentious one there, ironically

She does seem a bit smug. Part of the charm i guess.

Unfunny bastard